Nugget Shooter Forums

The freedom of no cords

Thanks to Uncle Ron for the recommendation and to Bill for getting it for me.... :thumbsupanim

I'm free... Doc's Pocket Rocket... DeTacc Super Sound amp and external speaker.

post-762-0-80510700-1346548484_thumb.jpg

Nice. Everyone told me to stay away from the externals, even though I do have one for my 3500.

Just be sure to also get a hip stick for it and save your elbow. The factory bungee won't be enough for long days :)

Wife is modifying the box cover or making a new one for me today so it will look a little better... She likes to sew and either way it keeps her from thinking about her next "honey do" project for me... :grr01:

My next purchase for my personal 5000

Yeah I keep the newer version for GPX detectors in stock and I been staring at the one on the shelf in my store and getting close to slapping one on my 5000 myself to see how I like it.....

Theres nothin like having yer machine set up like a VLF , just a headphone cord connected to ya.

And that comes off fast enough when yer excavating a target. I hook mine onto my handle it keeps em outta the dirt.

• 3 months later...

Wife is modifying the box cover or making a new one for me today so it will look a little better... She likes to sew and either way it keeps her from thinking about her next "honey do" project for me... :grr01:

Watch what she does when you find gold!!! :ROFL: I think Dolan Dave got to watch how fast Wendy snatched a find right out of my hand!

Archived