Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Jeff

The freedom of no cords

Thanks to Uncle Ron for the recommendation and to Bill for getting it for me.... :thumbsupanim

I'm free... Doc's Pocket Rocket... DeTacc Super Sound amp and external speaker.

post-762-0-80510700-1346548484_thumb.jpg

Nice. Everyone told me to stay away from the externals, even though I do have one for my 3500.

Just be sure to also get a hip stick for it and save your elbow. The factory bungee won't be enough for long days :)

That's a nice set up Jeff! GL with it!

Rim

Wife is modifying the box cover or making a new one for me today so it will look a little better... She likes to sew and either way it keeps her from thinking about her next "honey do" project for me... :grr01:

My next purchase for my personal 5000

Yeah I keep the newer version for GPX detectors in stock and I been staring at the one on the shelf in my store and getting close to slapping one on my 5000 myself to see how I like it.....

Theres nothin like having yer machine set up like a VLF , just a headphone cord connected to ya.

And that comes off fast enough when yer excavating a target. I hook mine onto my handle it keeps em outta the dirt.

Yeah I have been waiting for my Minelab LI to give up but the thing must have a pink rabbit in it and still using the one from my 4500 :th:

You got that right Bill....I'm still using my 4000 battery....

Wife is modifying the box cover or making a new one for me today so it will look a little better... She likes to sew and either way it keeps her from thinking about her next "honey do" project for me... :grr01:

Watch what she does when you find gold!!! :ROFL: I think Dolan Dave got to watch how fast Wendy snatched a find right out of my hand!

Yup running the same system now and love it....