Nugget Shooter Forums

Some days you're the windshield, some days..

..You're the bug.

I had one of those days today. I was positive I was going to find old Spanish Silver, or maybe something from the Revolutionary War upstate near Ellenville today. Spent 4-1/2 hours in the field and nadda. Bullets, casings, a carburetor, 26-cents, and some old iron. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-22152-0-09900300-1346275301_thumb.j

At least you're out lookin', that's the main drive, is it not?

Ya can't find if you don't look.

Didn't find it this time?

That just means ya get ta go out again!

I think ya did pretty good though, just look at the variety.

A carburator, how cool! Looks like a Rochester 1 bbl.

Oh ya, those ox shoes are pretty old. I'd hang those on my front portch wall.

..You're the bug.

I had one of those days today.

Terry, nice finds! How did that carb sound off? Varoom Varooom ??? :D

I see three ancient Indian tomahawks and a Spanish Conquistador chest plate!! You did it Terry!!...you found an old battle site!!! Great Job! :thumbsupanim :wubu: :hmmmmm: :nono::shhhhh::inocent::nutty: .......... :brows:

I see three ancient Indian tomahawks and a Spanish Conquistador chest plate!! You did it Terry!!...you found an old battle site!!! Great Job! :thumbsupanim :wubu: :hmmmmm: :nono::shhhhh::inocent::nutty: .......... :brows:

Oh Bucket...."loose lips sink ships".....hope the Greenies let Mr. T keep his laptop in jail..... :hide:

AAA yes the skunk does artifacts too Terry but...o what a glorious day in the sun, healthy enough to do your thang, and enough targets to keep the adreneline a pumping like mad and the treasure lust alive. Sounds like a pretty good day to me...Why?? Smoke sooo heavy here couldn't be outside for a minute all day yesterday as kalif burns and burns and.....then burns some mo'---I'd much prefer to have spent the day with you finding "recycleables" than couch potato-better luck next time-John

That sure looks like a Colonial Carb to me :brows:

Ill be heading down to Vicksburg later this month (God Willing) to do a little diggin. I will try to post up any goodies that are found!!!

Chris

That sure looks like a Colonial Carb to me :brows:

:hahaha: Good luck in Vicksburg Chris...keep yer eyes peeled for them civil war fuel injectors!! They are nice!