Nugget Shooter Forums

20-Months of Finds from Back East

India and the quite a few of the orientals mandate 24kt and consider all else adulterated junk. I like mothers nature blend as why try to improve upon perfection as I coveth each and every natural morsal-John

Yeah, I work with a LOT of folks from India and they won't buy gold here because it's "cheap"

They look at their jewelry as an investment and most of the time you'll see couples getting married wearing literally troy POUNDS of gold.

One of my coworkers has a solid 22k gold (43 gram) bracelet that bangs on his desk all the time. I keep threatening to pan out the dust from his table LOL

Yah, I was in Singapore a year or so ago and went to the gold district ... It was amazing ...so far from the reality of actually finding the gold .... But, darn, they be bunches of gold, no nuggets, all jewelry or bullion ... Folks set there and watched the gold price fluctuations and bought and sold ... Kind of a trip, but too rich for me ... Cheers Unc

Very cool but no gold nuggets!

Very cool but no gold nuggets!

LOL Steve! Yeah, nuggets are pretty tough here in New York! The chunky "M" ring is about as close to a nugget as I am going to get here. It came in at 9.7 grams (14K), and I got $350.00 cash for it! :D

Archived