Nugget Shooter Forums

Looking for .308/7.62 Nato

Bill

I just love shooting the .308, they aren't as plentyful as most others but a great accurate caliber. Just put a new Vortex Vipor 4-16x44 w/BDC on it and picked up a case of Federal 168 gr. SierraMatch King BTHP Gold Medal Match for $220.00. I'm shooting the heavy barreled CZ 550.Now looking for a light sporterized hunting rifle. If I run across something down here I will let you know.

Bill

I just love shooting the .308, they aren't as plentyful as most others but a great accurate caliber. Just put a new Vortex Vipor 4-16x44 w/BDC on it and picked up a case of Federal 168 gr. SierraMatch King BTHP Gold Medal Match for $220.00. I'm shooting the heavy barreled CZ 550.Now looking for a light sporterized hunting rifle. If I run across something down here I will let you know.

Thanks Allen....

Bill get you a 338, thats the going sniper rifle now, Grubstake

I'd like to have one to shoot cans!

I want one!!! :wee:

Have a Rem 700 BDL 30.06 already with Leopold Scope Allen recommended and love it, accurate as all hell! As well as a Marlin 30.30 I may trade, oh and the 7.62x39 SKS wanting a .308 cause it is a good weapon for just in case I guess and shoots NATO ammo....

I have some nice trading stock as well....