Nugget Shooter Forums

I really can't get into carrying around that farm tractor battery on my back. So are there still options available for my detector so that the Li batteries that can be mounted on the control box? I already have a DeTacc Super Sound amp so something compatible with that would be great. If not I'm open to all other options.

I've seen posts for the Coiltek Pocket Rocket but nothing recent.

I use the system from Bill and Linda's prospecting, it is by far the lightest battery system available. He only puts together a few at a time so they are not always available. His Charger-battery-amp combo is fantastic. The amp is also lighter than any amp out there and works perfect.

http://www.billandlindaprospecting.com/

The sd2100 uses a slightly smaller voltage, but I custom made one for the gpx. Its a 7.4V Li-Ion Rechargeable 10k mA flat battery that goes into the side of my gpx protector pocket. You can purchase an assortment of different Li-Ion Rechargeable batterys at RC supply stores, that will work with the Minelab PI detectors.

Dave

post-1046-0-79789700-1345933939_thumb.jp

post-1046-0-72863900-1345933977_thumb.jp