Nugget Shooter Forums

Target's anyone?

I saved these pdf targets off internet if anyone wants to save a few bucks. Just print and go shooting.

Rim

target1%20Crosshairs1.pdf

Target4%20red%20circles1.pdf

Target5%20red%20circles%20and%20cntr1.pdf

Target311.pdf

target102%20grid%20square%20center1.pdf

Here's a tip I forgot to mention.

Since these are printer paper targets and the papers thin I found it's best to spray the back side with spray adhesive such as 3m or other brands. Hold the can about 2 ft from the target and make 1 or 2 quick passes then stick it to a piece plywood or flat tin. This will remove most of the air between the target and backing you choose to use and prevent the target from getting a nasty rip in it on the 1st shot. GL with em!

Rim

Thanks for sharing... If you know someone at the local grocery... Have them save you the outdated melons... Way too cool on hollow points...Plus the local wildlife appreciate it...I have 3 citrus trees in my backyard and more get donated as targets than make it to the fridge (bird pecks etc.)... Except the grapefruits... Way too good. But the 2000+ lemons make great exploding targets... Seriously what the hell am I supposed to do with that many lemons... I still have lemon juice in the freezer from 2 years ago...LMAO.

Thanks for sharing... If you know someone at the local grocery... Have them save you the outdated melons... Way too cool on hollow points...Plus the local wildlife appreciate it...I have 3 citrus trees in my backyard and more get donated as targets than make it to the fridge (bird pecks etc.)... Except the grapefruits... Way too good. But the 2000+ lemons make great exploding targets... Seriously what the hell am I supposed to do with that many lemons... I still have lemon juice in the freezer from 2 years ago...LMAO.

mmmmmmmmmmm I wish I had a few lemons for tea and tequila shots right now...lol!

Jeff if those are the large lemons, they go for a buck a piece in our grocery stores.

Don't forget the cantelopes.....haha!

Rim

Tried selling wheel barrel loads (of lemons to the local stores... Hell, I didn't care if they paid me or not... Just wanted to make them go away)...They already have their own suppliers...in mexico... And yes most are HUGE...

Tried selling wheel barrel loads (of lemons to the local stores... Hell, I didn't care if they paid me or not... Just wanted to make them go away)...They already have their own suppliers...in mexico... And yes most are HUGE...

Sounds like it's time to open a Lemon Aid stand!!!

But then again with the way this country is today you would probably get busted for selling without a business license/permit.