Nugget Shooter Forums

I have Sirius radio in my truck, I love the roadhouse, Willy Nelson, Has great tunes, and the oldies of the 50's and 60's Grubstake

• Like 1

LARGO....sit down the coffee cup and let the feet get happy!

Gar, after a few brews...I think I could do that!! :ROFL: or maybe not. I think now that everybody's cardio is on overload lets slow it back down a bit and take it world wide, this one really ramps up nicely, I love the Native American drum...sounds great.

• Like 2

Bucket ole buddy I think you posted the best one on here yet! Thanks.

Now Bucket and El D. I promised not to let this ever happen around here as long as I'm breathing....

What To Do Once You've Finished All The Beer

Stars and Stripes Forever

For anyone who wore a uniform here or in another land on Christmas this is special....

Tonight ain't Friday but this song works...7 days a week!

The Best Ever Live Christmas Card!

Merry Christmas to all!!

"Starting with a single cellist on the floor of the National Air and Space Museum's "Milestones of Flight" gallery, and swelling to 120 musicians, The U.S. Air Force Band exhilarated museum visitors with its first-ever flash mob. The four-minute performance featured an original arrangement of "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring/Joy to the World," led by the band's commander and conductor, Col. Larry H. Lang. Unsuspecting museum visitors including tourists and school groups were astonished as instrumentalists streamed into the gallery

Who Can Forget "Louie Louie"?

RIp to Jack Ely of the Kingsmen....

He made garage band music history. And, because of poor recording quality, made every guy my age fantasize about the DIRTY LYRICS (sorry, just a bad recording)....
Didn't stop your mom from taking a switch to you because she caught you listening, though...

That's cool ,the Diamonds seem to be even better with age, either mine or their's!!!