Nugget Shooter Forums

new portable shaker table

jarrod

Bill,

I seen something similiar to that on either the goldfever or nome alaska shows but don't recall if it were homemade or not.

Rim

It is homemade with lot's of care. I am making a new video showing the table and how I use it. first part kinda sucks I am rerunning the dirt from the last video and the fox got most of it out plus the sun in now making it hard to see the gold on the table . So needless to say the first part doesn't so a lot of gold on the table. but the second half I clean a snuffer bottle out and it still works just fine. The table works a lot better bolted to concrete and not a 1/2 board staked to the ground. It moves the dirt faster down the table when mounted firmly. Once I get the table back to the shop better videos to come.

I wouldn't mite making a few more most is on auto cad for fast reproduction

So let me get this straight...Jarrod you made this?? (not the video, but the shaker table??) you definitely need to back that camera up so we can see the whole thing, preferrably with camera on a tripod. I would like to size this up a bit further before congratulating you on one of the hardest gold classifiers to duplicate or make "homemade". A homemade shaker...wow!!

here 2 more videos of it in action sorry for the crappy footage

more video's to come after I dig more gold

I was just thinking if any one would like to see there cons go across this table I'll open your mail on camera and run it on the table and send it back. Just send me the vile to put your gold in

To make a short video of it so I don't have to edit the film and make a long boring video. I'll need it sized 30 50 and 100 or smaller if you have a classifier that small and a black sand concentrate.

If not no big deal I'll size it gold wheel it and run it. The video will be edited but all statements will be truthful and cons separated form the gold will be sent back to you

pm me if interested

locals let's go dig and I'll send you home with clean gold from that day's work

Well Jarrod after seeing you're skills with fiberglass on your other video's, I gotta congratulate you on a fine lookin shaker and classifier!

Well Jarrod after seeing you're skills with fiberglass on your other video's, I gotta congratulate you on a fine lookin shaker and classifier!

well you got one big Thanks from me

Very cool project, indeed.

I've been looking to get my hands on a table so I can see how the mechanicals are laid out and see if I could repop one myself.

I've worked with all sorts of resin-impregnated materials from fiber glass, kevlar, carbon fiber, etc.

Just seems like a fun project.

Very cool project, indeed.

I've been looking to get my hands on a table so I can see how the mechanicals are laid out and see if I could repop one myself.

I've worked with all sorts of resin-impregnated materials from fiber glass, kevlar, carbon fiber, etc.

Just seems like a fun project.

There is no molds or fibreglass work in this table. But I am working on a way smaller one that I may make a mold of the top. Ether way the top's have a lot of money in them. machine time or man hour's=$$$$$

• 1 month later...

camera was doing better than I thought sorry bad video job

mag remover speed up feed rate like crazy tell the motor smoked.

I got 1/2 through my 50 mess in less than 1hr

stay tune a few more bucks and fine tuning and I can cook dinner and clean gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxZ1Q1SvC3E&list=UUo_e7sg6Uym-wBkR4L1GZog&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Man your work is impressive and always look forward to updates!

Thanks I am trying real hard to make something good and any one can use and set-up easily

• 3 weeks later...