Nugget Shooter Forums

Hey Adam, that hematite on quartz, thats beautiful, museum quality! as well as the wulfenite and amethyst, and you were able to recover those on yer own? By yerself, that makes em even more way too cool. Oh, and the gold, hehe, thats just $$$$$$$. Awsome specimens, WTG! :thumbsupanim

Hey Adam, that hematite on quartz, thats beautiful, museum quality! as well as the wulfenite and amethyst, and you were able to recover those on yer own? By yerself, that makes em even more way too cool. Oh, and the gold, hehe, thats just $$$$$$$. Awsome specimens, WTG! :thumbsupanim

Thanks rockhunter, and everyone...

Yes , all were self collected

darn! ... I've tossed away so many rocks that were apparently valuable! ... Gonna have to upgrade my mineralogical education, I guess ... Thanks for sharing those .. Cheers, Unc PS...I've got a big pile of rocks that may be valuable to someone ...

Thanks, Adam. You make me want to start collecting rocks for my own collection. As soon as I find something nice I'll have one anyway, haha!

Paul

Adam, Thanks for posting. All are gorgeous as usual.. Did that hematite on quartz come from an area near Bouse? Terrific find as the rest of them.

Steve

Steve , it is from near Quartzsite. There are a few areas with hematite deposits in the Planet Mine area Buckskin Mountains too.