Nugget Shooter Forums

Prospecting clubs La Paz County?

Bucket

I have been doing some research on the Quartzsite area and have found the following clubs:

Nugget Wranglers Their website indicates membership is closed, but I contacted them via email and was told to give them a call when I got down there this winter. They are discussing opening membership again. Other than that I have no experience with them. They were recommended in a post on the GPAA forums. Appears to be an active organization from looking at their website.

Quartzsite Metal Detecting Club Supposed to have several good claims. Again recommended in a post on the GPAA forums. Looks to be a very active club.

If you find out about any other clubs please post the info. Thanks, Stan

A GPAA chapter just formed in the Parker area. One of the fellows I met at a local gun shop is the WSPA secretary or Tresurerer or something like that...and knows many of you. I had no clue he lived in the area, so we will probably be doing some hunts when it cools off. I am terrible with names....so can't remember his name, but really nice fellow.

Jim