Nugget Shooter Forums

My 1st Nugget Vid

Mike C...

Hi all I got out yetserday to do some beepin with a good friend and about 1 hr into the hunt I got a low hi signal which usually is a peice a trash but I dig them anyway-I dug down about 10-12 inches and hit bedrock and the signal was booming -I thought well being its on bedrock theres a good chance of it being gold :brows: -so I get out my vid camera set it up and started picking at the bedrock with my knife and the rest is on video-it wasnt a very good video but what the hell it was my 1st and not my last-it ended up wieghing 4.5 grams-not bad for a pounded to death patch-it was the only one found for the day do to the EMI from the monsoon clouds and some rain :*&$*(: -I also took a pic of the nug all cleaned up :head: Mike C... :ph34r2: PS-I don;t know what happened to the sound ?

post-214-0-22456400-1344212231_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Mike:

Congrats! Thats a nice slug :)

Aint is sweet when you get down to bedrock and its still sounding off.....your at about a 90% chance its gold....10% bullet schapnal :(

Tks for posting..........good day for you :)

Tom H.

Hey Mike ... A very nice nugget, good story and a great find ... What coil were you using? ... Keep it up now that we're heading into the gold finding season in the big AZ ... Cheers, Unc

Nice gold Mikey! The sound problem could be a multitude of things, did you upload direct from camera to youtube or into an editing program first, if cam direct then check your cam settings for uploading if you uploaded to a file on your computer then check the file for audio, mac or pc? You got alot of variables there.

Nice gold Mikey! The sound problem could be a multitude of things, did you upload direct from camera to youtube or into an editing program first, if cam direct then check your cam settings for uploading if you uploaded to a file on your computer then check the file for audio, mac or pc? You got alot of variables there.

Hi Bucket I have sound on my video cam and sound when I dounloaded it to my computer-something happened between my computer and youtube :grr01: -any help would be much appreciated :nutty: Mike C... :ph34r2:

Hey Mike ... A very nice nugget, good story and a great find ... What coil were you using? ... Keep it up now that we're heading into the gold finding season in the big AZ ... Cheers, Unc

GPX 5000 and a NF 12 rnd mono adv coil :head: Mike C... :ph34r2:

Mike sometimes videos will split into separate files when downloaded onto your computer from the original source (camera). One file will be audio and one, video. If your for sure that the video had sound before you sent it to youtube, then I just dont have a clue because it just doesent make sense..sucks man...sorry

Try uploading it again, I always like to run it through an edit first to clean it up but if you don't have one, try it once again just to make sure you didn't check off on the wrong box that may have removed audio.

Try uploading it again, I always like to run it through an edit first to clean it up but if you don't have one, try it once again just to make sure you didn't check off on the wrong box that may have removed audio.

Hi what box are you refering to ? Is it on my end or the youtube end and how do I find it ? I already tried to reupload it but youtube said duplicate file and wouldnt upload it again- :cry2: Thanks for your help-Mike C... :ph34r2:

Mike sometimes videos will split into separate files when downloaded onto your computer from the original source (camera). One file will be audio and one, video. If your for sure that the video had sound before you sent it to youtube, then I just dont have a clue because it just doesent make sense..sucks man...sorry

Hi Adam it still has audio on my end both computer and vid cam :tisk-tisk: Thanks Mike C... :ph34r2:

I've been having lots of problems getting the voice to work with my video when using my phone video to computer and this program was a big help and i converted it to mpg and a few others just to test it out. Was pretty painless.

Real nice nugget by the way

Joe

http://www.online-convert.com/