Nugget Shooter Forums

Last 2 LSD Nuggets

adam

Yep , got the last two out there :head:

I couldnt pass up such an awesome morning to go hit the San Domingo for a bit. First spot I went to had new claim markers up , so went to a second area near a Roadrunner Claim :inocent: The weather was awesome, and I couldnt believe I managed a couple nugsters. The sun started peeking through the clouds around 1pm, so I decided to hit the road.

Heres some pics... Gold was .98 grams total

DSC049992.jpg

DSC050001.jpg

DSC050012.jpg

Nice Beepn Adam. Which coil ya got on the 11" mono ???

Never been to LSD.

Someday you'll have to show me around there.

Hapy Huntn

Adam also I was up the basin last thursday an my partner had on the 12x15 mono commander , he fished out 2 pieces total weight almost 1/4 oz.

Both from depth approx 16 inches.

I have had a new 12x15 but haven't used it yet, I just finished mounting it up in anticipation of gettn out this week to give it a whril, its a bit heavier than the 16 NFSL I been usin but I have to see if theres any big diff. runnin it for depth and stabilization in that particular area.

Dang you!!!

The last two. Man, there is nothing to live for now :P

Great you got out and got some ! :)

Plus you scared a abalina up. Poor little fellow....probably just snoozing/dreaming of cooler days... and along comes Adam making noise.

Got to give it to ya for getting out there in the heat.

Tom H.

WTG Adam and it looks like Lsd got some good rain :head: Mike C... :ph34r2: PS-you just started another Lsd gold rush for all the GOLD FEVER diehards :stupidrb: been there done that :nutty:

Mike , with such good weather , and all those minelabs out there, I was surprised to only see one set of tracks out there today. :idunno: I mean.....When opportunity knocks :head: If anyone finds that bottle , then they will have found the area. Then again , I got the last two nugs so it doesent matter :D

Mike , with such good weather , and all those minelabs out there, I was surprised to only see one set of tracks out there today. :idunno: I mean.....When opportunity knocks :head: If anyone finds that bottle , then they will have found the area. Then again , I got the last two nugs so it doesent matter :D

Hi Adam the monsoons are our only time to beep for gold-I wish I would have gottin out as well sunday buttttttt- :arrowheadsmiley: Mike C... :ph34r2: