Nugget Shooter Forums

Johnno that is one NICE BIG scope, I'm surprised that you didn't notice it!!!! :aw-shucks::inocent:

Great pictures and looks like everyone that a great time, I sent you a friend request, at least I think I did :hmmmmm:

Skip

Richard, yes I can only dream. But those cost no money ;)

Skip, yes it took me a while to notice it :hahaha: until it bumped me in the head. They had it moving all day. I totally missed your birthday :arrowheadsmiley: I am so sorry, I seem to be behind alot lately. Hope it worked out well for you, which I know it would have and yes, you did send the request and it was of course, accepted whole heartedly.

Ben, it would have been great to hook up with you as well. But hey, it gives me something to look forward to. Another time, another place

Cheers

Johnno

Hi Johnno,

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like the expo had some great vendors, items, and people. Wish I could have made it.

Dave.

Johnno

Nice pics and yes it's really hard to want all those cool toys when you're a little short in the wallet. :tisk-tisk:

Richard

Good to see Geoff participating in this event. I hope it was successful for him. It does appear the Science Channel cut the Meteorite Men for the 4th season.

Good Job, Richard!

Jim