Nugget Shooter Forums

Plomosas Getting Pounded

adam

Love seeing this kind of downpour. Looks like the big Q is gonna get some heavy rain too..... Stuck at work ,but want to grab the gold bug and go out there now....Sucks!

quartzsite.jpg

Bill, Can you move the outing to this weekend ... ha ha

Is that yellow area gold? :)

It will be nice for a day or two....then back to being a inferno!

Tom H.

Adam,

Just curious as to how much that version of google earth runs you a year? Also do they constantly update it?

Thank's!

Rim

Adam,

Just curious as to how much that version of google earth runs you a year? Also do they constantly update it?

Thank's!

Rim

The free version of Google Earth has the weather layers/options if that is what you looking for.

To check for updates for the free version, click on "Help" and then "Check for Updates Online", they seems to have an update about once or twice a year for the free version.

Skip

The free version of Google Earth has the weather layers/options if that is what you looking for.

To check for updates for the free version, click on "Help" and then "Check for Updates Online", they seems to have an update about once or twice a year for the free version.

Skip

Skip,

Thanks!

I'll check it out again. I have used it for quite awhile now but have never noticed the weather part. Also I never see an update photo for my area. I updated about a year ago.

Rim

Have you heard of PYKL3 Radar. It is the best radar app I have found. It is one of two apps that I have ever bought. It is well worth it IMHO. I am a spotter for the NWS so for 9.99 I couldnt resist it is very accurate as well.