Nugget Shooter Forums

My latest TV ad....

.... shot on property I own near Burns Canyon, the route to RSC. See the White's Electronics homepage, "Featured video." It was freezing cold. HH Jim

Thanks, Gary, the area looked vastly nicer before the 88,000 acre "Sawtooth" fire. Fortunately, the fire didn't get as far as the nugget areas in RSC. We started the shoot just at the crack of dawn, as can be seen by the shadows. One bummer was that we ran over my MXT with the truck; right over it! Flattened it, but it still worked. We shot a short clip explaining as much, too bad we don't have an "outtakes" portion for these ads. And, yes, White's kindly repaired my MXT for free.

Howdy Jim... Been thinking about you and glad to see your posting.on the forums.

I'm still back in the days of "punchcards" and I have barely advanced to slow dialup.

Unfortunately "videos" cannot be opened with anyone still on slow dialup.. But knowing

you I know the video is a real winner... Give "Hawkeye" my best and keep 'em coming.

jim straight.

Hawkeye sends her love. Good to hear from you, as usual. The TV ad came out ok, at least I didn't look like a total moron. Well, running thte truck over the MXT wasn't too bright. HH Jim

Stuff happens...Not all detector manufacturers will repair "runovers" or "leaky" diving machines.

Good for White's.