Nugget Shooter Forums

Just got back from Ganes, A great trip

post-3800-0-96697500-1340053487_thumb.jppost-3800-0-31114100-1340053406_thumb.jppost-3800-0-01313700-1340053360_thumb.jpWell, I just got back from Ganes and had a great time. I found about 2 Ozs. of nuggets. the largest an Oz. and 1/3. I would love to go again. One day, another hunter and I stayed out until 2:30 am.. I wouldn't recomend it, the next day your not worth much. A great bunch of Guys to hunt with, and a great crew to keep us going. The largest nugget was found by Will, a 7.1 Ozer (Pictured)

Nice gold Doug :thumbsupanim , sure looks like the weather was pretty nice from the blue skies and the short sleeves in the picture of Will.

Skip

All in all the weather wasn't bad. A couple days were wet and muddy. we used mesquito repellant. My Thermacell didn't work to well. It might work for some, but not for me. A couple more picturespost-3800-0-15288100-1340078875_thumb.jppost-3800-0-23027400-1340078920_thumb.jppost-3800-0-18404500-1340078976_thumb.jp

Way to go Doug, looks like you did good. Now its back to the tough work back down in Greaterville. I'm bound to run into you some day down there as much time as I spend there. Thanks for sharing the great photos with us.

Way to go Doug, looks like you did good. Now its back to the tough work back down in Greaterville. I'm bound to run into you some day down there as much time as I spend there. Thanks for sharing the great photos with us.

Al, are you back beeping, or did you give up detecting? Hope to see you in the fall.

Doug: Nice gold..what machine were you beeping with and what was the deepest nugget you found..I am only a couple of months

older than you so it looks like if one has the will power he can still play the game.

Doug: Nice gold..what machine were you beeping with and what was the deepest nugget you found..I am only a couple of months

older than you so it looks like if one has the will power he can still play the game.

Hammer, I was using my GMT with Stock and Gold max coil. The 1 and 1/3 ozer I found with the Gold Max about 10 inches deep. I found it in the road. Most of the others were from 1 to 6 inches deep. Hope that I have helped