Nugget Shooter Forums
highbanker58

Ganes Creek Gold

Just got word that a solid 7 oz nugget was found yesterday on the first full day of detecting at Ganes Creek- Week 1.Go to Clark/Wiltz mining to see photo. Dave

Heres a pic of that nugget...

215.jpg

Oredigger-Thanks for posting the picture I wasn't able to get it on the post. Gotta work on that. Dave

You're welcome dave. Just glad to help , just wish i had downsized it before i posted. Have an awesome week!!!! Lou

I love this time of year when Ganes and Moores make us all drool!!!! Thanks for posting that beauty! ... Cheers, Unc

That would make me a Very Very Happy Camper.

You could all come to the ICU and see me after finding something Like that.

Great looking lump ... WTG!

Mike F

Uncle Ron- Moore Creek was discontinued last year. Ganes Creek is the only game left, and this will probably be the last year, as Doug is selling it. Hopefully someone will set up another pay-to-mine operation. Dave

Man that a whopper!!! :thumbsupanim

Very nice, I sure we all would give a left something to find a similar nugget!!! :ROFL:

Dang, I hope it was SilverDog Doug that nabbed that whopper!

fred

Fred, it states on Clark/Wiltz/Ganes Creek's website that the nugget was found by Will Mangano, here's a picture of him from their website holding it up for the photo shot, not sure why he's smiling so big!!! :brows:

post-10941-0-43140300-1339625431_thumb.j

Heres a pic of that nugget...

215.jpg

Looking at that piece I would say that it was run over and broke and there is another piece that should go to the right side of this one.

Thank goodness I was sitting in my "office" when I saw that... I dang near ____ myself! :)

Wow and look at that grin on his face.... Nice find!

:WOW:

Dang!!!!!

I'd give both the left AND the right one. Now iff'n I could just find em.... among all that other crap in the ol lady's purse :cry2:

Man! did you see the callouses on that hand....looks like the young fella earned that one!!! :tisk-tisk:

That is a heart stopping chunk of Yellow for sure!

Uncle Ron- Moore Creek was discontinued last year. Ganes Creek is the only game left, and this will probably be the last year, as Doug is selling it. Hopefully someone will set up another pay-to-mine operation. Dave

Dave, Steve H. and friends went to Moore Creek 2 weeks ago. I hear that they found 1/2 oz. all total. Doug

Wow and look at that grin on his face.... Nice find!

Bill, When he came up the hill, I told him that he could not look at me without smiling, and he couldn,t. About 10 minutes be fore he found it, I told him that I would be on the hill too, if I were a little younger. Had i known what was there, I would have crawled up the hill. :thumbsupanim :thumbsupanim

Dang, I hope it was SilverDog Doug that nabbed that whopper!

fred

Thanks Fred, It is nice to have a friend like you.

Just heard that a 3.5 oz solid nugget was found today, several other small ones also. Dave