Nugget Shooter Forums

Bucketstacking

adam

If I see it right it looks like they Tied them down too. Someone spent some time messing with ya there. I like Em!

By the way, what in the world do you need all them buckets for?

Yes , the string meant that they took the time to do it right, as it was windy so im sure there was some problems..lol When the digging is easy , I like to make 30 bucket runs through the drywasher, but this weekend was tough, so I only managed 106 buckets total for three days

You must be a hell of a painter to have that many paint buckets. It was nice of them to leave you some string also. Were there any mummys in secret chambers under that pyramid? (could be gold under there) :brows:

I must be going Sissy! I can only get three or four buckets to the Van without sucking wind and taking a brake. LOL

Hold My Beer Watch me Pass Out! :brows:

C'mon guy's you can clearly see what they are doing with the buckets....sheeeshhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Well Gar, I think Bucket's talking about our next video which coincidentally is called "Bucket gone wild." It's a short video of him drywashing wearing nothing but boots, snake chaps and a boonie hat. We're taking pre orders if anyones interested.

Thats good looking stuff there Adam. Wish I was out slinging dirt too!

Chris

What kind of setup do you use for your cleanup process?

Thanks