Nugget Shooter Forums

A coworker was on his way into work this morning (60 miles) and saw a black box in the road. Thinking that someone ad lost some tools he stopped to take a look. Approaching the box he found it to be a plastic Glock box with a Glock 17, 2 magazines and a speed loader inside. There was a receipt in the box with the guys name and phone number and had just been purchased 5 days ago.

Being postal employees and not allowed to have weapons on property he took it home and then came into work. His wife called him later in the day to ask about the newest weapon and he told her the story.

After work he called the guy to tell him he something that belonged to him. The guy was totally lost about what my friend was trying to tell him so he just said I found your Glock on the road this morning. The guy goes out to his car and yep no gun. He had left it on the roof and drove away. So weapon and owner are now reunited and my friend has a new very grateful friend.

Hopefully good karma will come his way.

Yeah that was a great story, I've left a few things on the roof before. I can imagine how many bad situations that one could have lead to.

Gar...I was gonna work the "Postal" jab in too but just couldn't put it together, I knew you'd come thru. :hahaha:

My friend told him if he finds it again he's going to keep it. :D

I don't park on postal property and the last thing I do when I leave the truck is to double check my holster and pocket to make sure I'm not bringing a weapon in with me. Took postal management several years to accept me wearing the holster at work. Tried everything to get me not to but I won. :grr01: Now nobody even bats an eye at it.