Nugget Shooter Forums

"Desert Adventures" at LSD

Yo All... I got out to the LSD Friday afternoon and saw that the road had been heavily flagged with bright red ribbon ... I got out toward the GPAA claims turn off and there was a big sign pointing in to the claims, reading "Desert Adventures." I rode the ridge above the claims and there were a good number of folks setting up a big camp there there down below. Looked to me like a commercial operation setting up on club claims, which I don't think is allowable in GPAA...Anybody know anything about it? Cheers, Unc

post-9-0-77215800-1337460319_thumb.jpg

Ron:

Looks like it is this group.

Tom H.

http://www.desertadventures.org/calendar.aspx

Ron,

You may want to watch your "backside" :yikes: , from the logo I see on the sign in your photo, it's look like you've stumbled on a GAY outing!!!! :wee:

Here's a site I found searching for "Desert Adventures", this group has the same logo as is on that sign....

http://desertadventures.org/

It going to be scary to bend over to dig a target now with this group out there!!! :yikes:

Skip

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :nutty:

Anyone going to the claim best bring lots of Clorox!

Reminds me of the time I Went to Disneyland on a Wednesday. Pink Every Where!

Holy crap!!!! Glad I didn't head over to mingle!!!! Yuck! So it says the state director for GPAA is a member of their club ....

GPAA rules say you can't prospect if you're not a member, but I guess if you're just "SWISHING" water around in your pan it's all Okie Dokie? :barnie: Cheers, Unc

Now thats funny....I didn't know you could prospect for vaseline. Maybe we should buy them some and then they wouldn't need to be out in the field.

They should have started a fishing club instead , that way they could catch trouser trout....

Pondmn... only if they're assless LOL

In all seriousness, I just shot a message over to the State Dir to find out if they're using the association to him with his permission.

I'm looking at it more pragmatically- It is a group that is out in the desert and could be an ally in the fight against land closures. look at all the cap the majority of the LBGT community has done already and you'll see they can be great folks to have on your side of a legal fight.

Nope! No thanx, just can't seem to muster any interest in a buncha huggin, kissin, hand holdin fellers that think themselves to be prospectors/miners, just goes to show that the GPAA will take money from anybody. Don't fellers like that stay and live in cities that have laws to protect em? I'm figurin the desert wont be so forgiving. The funny thing is, ole Ron just bout walked right in the middle of it all, got himself an eye and a ear full, and then walked away needin a bunch of therapy! Nope, no thanx

my guess is, at the end of the day they show all there little nuggets, and may be some gold too, if they were looking for gold. :ROFL: :ROFL:

:zzzzz: ALong that theme: Is that a big nugget in your pocket or are you just happy to see me :arrowheadsmiley: ?

I bet those happy prospectors( what are they prospecting for?) can come up with quite a few quips bettern us.

Dang Ron I hope you don't catch AIDS!!! :cool: AND REMEMBER TO NOT LICK THE NUGGET'S!!!! GL!!!!!!!!

That's strange. Hey Uncle Ron, did you happen to see Bucket out there? I notice he hasn't posted in a few days. I'm thinking he's out there "Swinging" with the boys.