Nugget Shooter Forums

Gladiator fire just burned one of my claims! Dam it!

From what little i heard i hear that their propane tank blew up at their house and the fire raged up the hill and that they are devastated and feeling very guilty for all this but it was an accident and not a campfire that was left unattended. They also lost their house. If that's the way it really went i feel so bad for them to carry all this guilt and not sure what they should have done to prevent it...... This is a major disaster to the whole area.

Joe

The stinkn' bureauratz used my claims to set backfires and at first po'd BUT revealed much and has given up much gold since so a love/hate relationship???? Bummer anyhow as enviroment thrashed-John

Sorry for the homeowner that caused this but I see it the same way. There are no real accidents in life, that's a cop out used to hide a mistake. Lightening strike, hurricane, tornado = act of god. Bad wiring in a house or a candle left burning is the same as a campfire not cold and wet when you leave it. Not purposeful most likely but still human caused. Did have some good news today as a result of the fire. More on that later in the season.

leaving a camp fire burning is against the law and easy fix your house blowing up because of a propane leak is way different hopfully the have insurance

anything is forseeable but you cant buy or build perfect anything there could be so many people to blame besides the home owner....

who build the house or tank or installed it who made the metal who did the wireing and so on

From what I heard it was a house fire that caused the tank explosion, not the tank exploding causing the fire.

I would thank the fact that the brush is cleared and hit the area hard asap with a bunch of coils.

Let me know if you need help with that :)

My info says it was brush burning that got over to the neighbors propane tank, then boom. Negligence?

If their fire was that close to the neighbors... then yes.

Its a shame, Crown King is a beautiful area. We drove down the Senator Hwy 3 weeks ago(right before the fires started).

The smoke has been so bad in Prescott area the GF has a rough time with her asthma. She told me it cleared off a little yesterday....

Fortunately the majority of the town was spared. The area just north, east, and west wasn't so fortunate.

The fire did cross the Senator Hwy in a couple spots, but the firefighters and air crews did an AWESOME job with only a handful of lost structures. With the way houses are scattered out there that is nothing short of miraculous work!