Nugget Shooter Forums

Tonight on Nat Geo "GoldFathers"

Hey Terry S.

I clicked on the link on your post. I see that the little video clip in the article on "Goldfathers" has that DITSY BLONDE that GlennM posted on Au Seeker's article / post for "A True Blonde".

GlennM had the 4th post on the first page of "A True Blonde".

What or why is she on this reality show. Is she really related to the Landowners of the show?

Or is she asked to promote it?

Im sure you folks remember all the REPLIES and views of "A True Blonde".

The little blonde is the landowners daughter.. I think.

Hey Terry S.

I clicked on the link on your post. I see that the little video clip in the article on "Goldfathers" has that DITSY BLONDE that GlennM posted on Au Seeker's article / post for "A True Blonde".

GlennM had the 4th post on the first page of "A True Blonde".

What or why is she on this reality show. Is she really related to the Landowners of the show?

Or is she asked to promote it?

Im sure you folks remember all the REPLIES and views of "A True Blonde".

I must be missing something. The article clearly says:

Goldfathers airs Fridays at 10 pm ET/PT on National Geographic Channel. (which would be 5/11/2012

The article was dated 5/7/2012.

So how could ya'll see it already? Weird.

We have secret mystical powers Rimshot! I thought the show was more of the same. I thought it had a much more realistic "feel" with some of the teams. But the same old drama and relationship stuff is part of this as well. The ladies are a lot easier to look at than the Hoffman family though! :D

I'm not surprised at all that Nat Geo is airing this and similar reality shows that portray miners as incompetent boobs who manage to destroy just about everything they touch.

Just a thought but maybe we should start an Eco reality show, and show everyone how they beeeeechhhhh and whine.... :hahaha:

Rim

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I'd seen this sooner. I'll see about catching it tomorrow night (if on... gotta check the schedule).

Thanks for the heads up on the ditz :) She's a beautiful gal... until she opens her pie hole.