Nugget Shooter Forums

Anyone used this dredge before?

NWminer

I was watching the list here in my area for a backpack dredge and nothing was coming up. So I checked out other places and foundthis dredge.

http://lasvegas.crai...2959652212.html

I shot them a email and a nice gent called me back. After assuring him I would have a company come and pick it up with out any help from him, He agreed to sell it to me. I live in Seattle. $400 to ship.

Well it arrived and it is a monster. Not a 4" but a 5". Motor pump and t80 are new. came with 2 sets of diving gear regulators and such. It could use a new suction hose but everything else is perfect,

I cannot find any info on this company out of Idaho.

American Gold dredge ? is now called Gold dredge builders home of the famous Gold grabber

I am not concerned about what I paid we all know I stoll it. This gent took it in a trade and never used it. Did not know much about dredges. Said he sold it for what he took it in trade for.

Lucky me? Now I have a monster 5" dredge to deal with this summer.

Scott

post-26251-0-08112400-1336407449_thumb.j

post-26251-0-54697400-1336407460_thumb.j

I believe those are built by Allen Trees??? of Idaho.They have an excellant reputation. Those tapered sluices are popular back in Nome, they have really good fine gold recovery. The taper allows the water to slow as it exits the sluice giving the fines a last chance to settle out. I've seen a couple of them powered by old air cooled VW engines.

You scored big time!!!

Happy huntin'

Thanks guys

it is powered by a new 8hp honda. the punp is a Scot and it also has a T80 attched. also got a extra T80 with this setup.

Making plans to dredge all summer.

If you are close to me shoot me a PM and I will let you join us for some fun and gold!

But your going to have to help set it up and do your time diving too!

Scott

Thanks guys

it is powered by a new 8hp honda. the punp is a Scot and it also has a T80 attched. also got a extra T80 with this setup.

Making plans to dredge all summer.

If you are close to me shoot me a PM and I will let you join us for some fun and gold!

But your going to have to help set it up and do your time diving too!

Scott

Scott,

You definitely got a steal on the dredge!!

Without anyone knowing where you're located it will be hard for anyone to rise their hand and come join you to have some fun dredging for gold, your username gives somewhat of a hint but not enough for someone to know how close they would be to your location.

Skip