Nugget Shooter Forums

Nuggetshooters Logbook

I was told by a fellow forum member about the Nuggetshooters Logbook and was wondering if anyone here knows where I can pick up a copy of this program? I am awaiting the response of another great member who says that he may have a copy stashed away somewhere, which I hope is the case! But to be on the safe side I am hoping that someone out there can help or point me in other directions in case this falls through. I am willing to pay for the program. Not asking for a freebie! Thanks.

Chris,

I remember when the original poster, "scotty", posted about this. It was something he created.

I did a search for it, and I came up with the info at this link;

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/06/prweb535009.htm

His contact # is toward the upper right hand corner, but I didn't try it, so I do not know if it is a good

# or not.

Hope this helps.

Greg

Thank you Wonderer for getting me a copy of this program on disc. Now I just have to hope that it runs properly on Windows Vista and Windows 7!!

Tried the contact number for Scott and I got a message stating that number was not accepting calls or the customer was outside the service area.