Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adam

Picture resize issues...

Bill, The last few times I have posted pictures, somehow they get re-sized down dramatically?

For instance:

I upload an image that is 850 KB on my computer, but by the time it gets inserted into the post , it will have been re-sized down to 35 KB. You cant even see that!

I can understand resizing avatars , but regular pictures too??

Adam,

Images are resized when uploaded, but it will be a clickable image, click on it and it will "Popup" in it's own window and be much larger.

Skip

Edit: Adam, I think I see the concern you're having, it has to do with the "map" of where you found the crystal?

If you could crop the image to make the section of the location on the map bigger it would help, if you would like to send me the image via an email attachment and I will do it and add it to your post.

den7cubs "at" hargray.com

Skip , that means that the images are being cut down like 80 %, that seems like an aweful lot. If I crop the image any smaller , then by the time I upload it here , it will be 3 KB in size. Guess I will have to use some stupid image hosting thingy. :D

Adam you can crop the image and keep it at 850 kb which would make it viewable on the forum after it gets resized.