Nugget Shooter Forums

Covering a area / rare find

SGTFDA

Out with some good friends Sat. When I was going through my junk finds I noticed I found 1 25-20 shell case. Then I noticed I found 1 25-20 fired bullet. They were found about 100 yards apart. First 25-20 round I've found detecting. I got a kick out of that. Oh! For my good friends thanks again.

A gun in that caliber would be a nice find let alone the one that fired that shot. But finding brass for reloading would be a pain.

Hi Frank I would like to see a pic of your find :head: and I had a good time as well-it was nice beepin with you-Glen and ???? :tisk-tisk: oh ya and Lon :hahaha: Lets do it again soon :head: Mike C... :ph34r2: PS-Thanks again for U know what :thumbsupanim

Hardballer it like finding a donkey prospector from the late 1800's. Come to think of it Glenn found the donkey shoe from that donkey. Something you don't find every day. First donkey shoe I've seen. Mike C thanks again and that was a nice nugget you sniffed out.

Bet the guy that shot and ejected this round never thought the bullet would end up back in the case.

post-384-0-19124700-1335832451_thumb.jpg

Hey Frank

It was good to see you and Glen. That was a cool find . And for the guy that got another dollar from me you would think he would at least put up a picthure. oh no he may have forgot about it too.

Hardballer it like finding a donkey prospector from the late 1800's. Come to think of it Glenn found the donkey shoe from that donkey. Something you don't find every day. First donkey shoe I've seen. Mike C thanks again and that was a nice nugget you sniffed out.

Yo Frank ... I've found a butt load of those donkey shoes in the Vultures and a few at the LSD ... They are unusual and make a great addition to the front yard rock garden, but a butt load is very difficult and uncomfortable to haul home .... Cheers, Unc ....

post-9-0-16913500-1335856805_thumb.jpg

It was a good time out this weekend. Definitely good to find some less-than usual stuff - even if I didn't come close to earning a dollar. :)

That donkey shoe dang near overloaded my detector from a foot down. Thought I was on a ball of tin foil at an inch! :head:

Thanks for a good time out in the field Frank, Mike and Lon. Looking forward to cleaning more trash again soon. :ph34r2:

As far as that "you know what" comment... So glad I didn't have to witness that too closely. Too much skin exposed for my tastes :hahaha:

As far as that "you know what" comment... So glad I didn't have to witness that too closely. Too much skin exposed for my tastes :hahaha:

:shhhhh: And I thought you were a team player :brows: Mike C... :ph34r2:

And for the guy that got another dollar from me you would think he would at least put up a picthure. oh no he may have forgot about it too.

Hey Lon I bet this is what number 9 felt like post-214-0-84836700-1335931448.gif Mike C... :ph34r2:

Glenn if you did not spend so much time bent over digging up all those donkey shoes you would not see all that exposed flesh!