Nugget Shooter Forums

Couple mornings drywashing

Got out drywashing at the LSD area with Arctic Dave this weekend and had a great time and got to meet yet another awesome NS Forums member. Was using the good old Keene 12 volt and Dave was using one of Franks very well built drywashers.

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd219/southerndesert/General%20Prospecting/?action=view¤t=2012-04-29_07-54-49_799.mp4

Had a pretty good show of color as well... Not sure what the heavy grey stuff is, but think it is lead shattered off of the bullets and shotgun pellets fired by the hundreds into this little hill by City folk on weekends. Shattered clay targets are also everywhere.

I got into a small drainage that gave up some nice gold, how did you do in it Dave after I left?

2012-04-29_13-55-22_8.jpg

100_4590.jpg

bout like that :D

Had a great time Bill.... thanks for showin' a desert rookie the ropes.

I think most of that came out of your ditch :brows: I only could take it for about another hour or so, before I was starting to melt :ROFL:

Hope you found your wingbolt I stuck in your screen door. I can't believe we didn't see it. It was closer to the Jeep, so maybe it fell out after petting Stingray. Were you able to get ahold of the owners? They havn't called me back after leaving them a message.

Gotta leave in about a week to go back north... but this last month in Arizona has been awesome. I REALLY like it here, and I'll be happy when work slows down back in Alaska and I can return.

Bill... It looks like you and ArticDave had a great time out there in LSD area... I would like to get out in that area in the fall sometime and not sure what clubs have claims there. I been looking at Weaver, Gpaa and Roadrunner.....I would imagine you just can't go there as it has to be private claims there??..... being a newbie and wanting to also do Rich Hill area and maybe some black canyon area not sure which way to go. Can you point me in a direction. Also been looking at Franks drywashers and they look pretty good but want to feel all this out before i make a large purchase ...... will be gone for a few months to help family in another state but investigating right now and thanks for any help.

Also read most of your stories on your web page......good stuff. :thumbsupanim

Joe

Bill... It looks like you and ArticDave had a great time out there in LSD area... I would like to get out in that area in the fall sometime and not sure what clubs have claims there. I been looking at Weaver, Gpaa and Roadrunner.....I would imagine you just can't go there as it has to be private claims there??..... being a newbie and wanting to also do Rich Hill area and maybe some black canyon area not sure which way to go. Can you point me in a direction. Also been looking at Franks drywashers and they look pretty good but want to feel all this out before i make a large purchase ...... will be gone for a few months to help family in another state but investigating right now and thanks for any help.

Also read most of your stories on your web page......good stuff. :thumbsupanim

Joe

Best club for Arizona is Roadrunners with 200 or so claims, then there are a couple real good smaller clubs like WSPA, Nugget Wranglers, Quartzsite detecting club, and more.