Nugget Shooter Forums

arizonagoldprospectors forum

grubstake

I have been logging on his site everyday for weeks and just did again so must be something on your end.

Can you post a live link?

I have never had a problem accessing Rod's forum when other have had problems, but I can't at this time.

Skip

If this is the forum your talking about i'm getting right on.

Joe

http://arizonaoutbac...php?showforum=2

Nope that not Rod's forum, that's Chris Gholson's forum.

Here's the link I've always used, and it's working for me now, I guess they were doing some server maintenance earlier.

http://www.arizonago...ision/index.php

Well Bucket, it seems I'm still on my hot streak!!! :brows:

Skip

Sorry about the bad link but thanks for the new link as it gives me another place to go :thumbsupanim

Joe

LOL..... I didn't mean bad link as in...anything bad i just didn't get the one that they where looking for correctly. I'm always on chris's site and actually met him in person who went out of his way to help me one time. You don't forget things like that.

And thanks for the Welcome! :D

Joe

I've never had a problem getting on Rod's forum, but, for whatever reason, it seems virtually nobody posts on it anymore ... Don't know why ... Rod did open a blog that is connected to the site and that seems to be where his personal energy is going rather than onto the forum .. The blog is fairly interesting sometimes and worth a look ... Cheers, Unc