Nugget Shooter Forums

My first nugget w/ detector!!!

Too bad its not gold :tisk-tisk:

100_4541.jpg

100_4539.jpg

Found it only 5-6" deep. Right after digging a 2 1/2 foot hole for another old can :arrowheadsmiley:

The other rocks I found in the same area, I think both are associated with copper deposits.(had to save them... never saw a blue rock before, at least not outside a fish tank)

I was up at Copper Basin(fitting huh?) north of Wilhoit AZ.

No Frank I was using the TDI. The black sand was so thick(and on the surface) I had to turn down the gain to maybe 2 or 3 on the GMT. The TDI punched right through it. Made hunting ALOT more pleasant! The black sand was hanging of my pick in 6" dreadlocks!!!

The" stranger in a strange land" just seems to fit, heck I've been in Alaska my whole life. I'm liking Arizona though.... met some good people here. Happy the woman decided on college here :woot:

Dave:

Dont worry...it will turn gold soon....keep beeping :)

That is a nice blue specie.

Tom H.

Thanks for the encouragment fella's... I go out every day. Something will turn up sooner or later :head:

Went to LSD today and boiled my brain. I've never been so hot in my life :gig:(oh yeah got lost too!) Found a couple small pickers drywashin though, so it was a good day :miner:

Thanks for the encouragment fella's... I go out every day. Something will turn up sooner or later :head:

Went to LSD today and boiled my brain. I've never been so hot in my life :gig:(oh yeah got lost too!) Found a couple small pickers drywashin though, so it was a good day :miner:

DAVE,......HOT !!!!!! YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN YET WAIT TILL JULY AUG SEPT OOOOHH BABY THATS THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR.

MEMBER THAT CHARLIE DANIELS SONG, DEVIL WENT DOWN TA GEORGIA ???

THE PART HE LEFT OUT WAS ARIZONA'S WHERE HE CAME FROM, AHAHAHAHAHAH

REMEMBER EVEN NOW THIS TIME OF YEAR PLENTY OF WATER DRINK PLENTY "BEFORE" YOU ARE THIRSTY TO STAY HYDRADED DON'T WAIT TILL YER THIRSTY TOO LATE THEN.

DAVE,......HOT !!!!!! YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN YET WAIT TILL JULY AUG SEPT OOOOHH BABY THATS THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR.

MEMBER THAT CHARLIE DANIELS SONG, DEVIL WENT DOWN TA GEORGIA ???

THE PART HE LEFT OUT WAS ARIZONA'S WHERE HE CAME FROM, AHAHAHAHAHAH

REMEMBER EVEN NOW THIS TIME OF YEAR PLENTY OF WATER DRINK PLENTY "BEFORE" YOU ARE THIRSTY TO STAY HYDRADED DON'T WAIT TILL YER THIRSTY TOO LATE THEN.

:ROFL: :ROFL: :hahaha: :ROFL:

I know...pathetic ain't it :th:

It was only about 95 deg. and I was to the point of puking :sickbyc:

Oh well, back to it!!! Not gonna get used to it sittin in the A/C :miner:

Hello Dave. Great finds you have there.

Be sure to listen to Frank, he knows what he is talking about. When I was in the Army, they told us that if we weren't p'ing, we weren't drinking enuff. (I always thought they were talking about beer !!)

Stay cool, and best of luck,

Patrick.....