Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El Dorado

Sluice to Serbia

Sloba caution about having your gold weighed anywhere local....now since you had the

weight done at a local jewelry store there's a good chance that everyone in town now

knows that you have gold and they will be watching you....again do not tell anyone what

your doing and for sure don't show anybody your gold....

Good thinking amigo....you don't need a "gold rush" on your creek....

Sloba,

I know that you are disappointed that the gold is not as much as was thought, but don't be, you will find more!!

You have good locations for gold and you will learn more every time you go.

As I said before it is hard to tell how much weight in gold you have from your pictures, it would be easier if you put something in the picture for us to be able to judge the size of your gold, a bullet from your Colt Peacemaker would be a good object for us to use as a comparison, we usually add a US coin, but a Serbian coin would not help us because we don't know the size of Serbian coins.

You also posted that..."people from customs kontact me, and ask me do deliver profe of shipment value", are they making it hard to get your sluice, what is it you need to show them?

Skip

I'm guessing the customs declaration form I had to attach to the pkg was lost. He had to tell them the contents and value.

Sloba it is amazing how much your English improves when your angry :brows: now calm down big guy and go give Luka a big

hug and tell him you love him.... :thumbsupanim

remember, patience is Golden.

This just in from Sloba...he's been getting ready to make good gold...

here its few pics of clasyfier that me and Luka make today. its from 5 gal bucket and 6mm holes screen. pls share it on forum....

.post-300-0-36446400-1335740463_thumb.jpg post-300-0-93671600-1335740516_thumb.jpg

Great to hear that Luka's dad is a happy prospector.....get pics of your water flow.....angle of sluice....now it's time to

experiment and experiment more....run the same amount of pans through the sluice that you got the good gold before and

then compare the results....

Is it possible to get your dad to watch your back while you work on the creek?

Sloba... take some pictures of how you set up the sluice. If you thing you are losing gold, just pan out a bunch of the tailings from the sluice and see if there is lost gold.......And don't feed the sluice too fast. That scoop I sent you should be about how much you should put in at once

Sloba,

Do what Don has said, pan the material that comes from the sluice to see if gold is going out of the sluice.

Skip

Generally, one inch drop per foot is a good guideline to start with (25.4 mm drop per 304.8 mm in length), making sure the sluice is as level as possible on the right and left-hand side is also useful.

No word from Sloba today....he must be on the creek sluicing up a storm....hope he's finding a lot of gold...

Man I understand about paying bills....the first week of every months I'm covered up with bills....

Gar... beer trucks don't deliver for free my friend!!

They should I figure I own at least one of those trucks.....in just two visits El D. owns a whole fleet of them....

he's a quick learner too....first day here he learned just three words....Mais uma cerveja, por favor...."another

beer please"....but we had fun helping the poor economy here.. :thumbsupanim

I'm to old to even try rakija....but a couple of beers a day is for being sociable...

Dude, I just saw those pics you had earlier in the thread of the gold you found. An hour and a half? 3 hours of sampling? Pan only? That's amazing, you're really onto something. I'm extremely jealous you've found such a rich stream. Its taken me like 8 trips so far to equal about what you have, probably not even that much lol. Can't wait to see what you come up with after a full day of sluicing.

Like everyone else already said, keep it a secret at all costs!

I just read an article from a 2004 edition of ICMJ about gold mining in Serbia. Very interesting and shows much potential. Hope you do well.

Steve

So how has the sluice been working? Thought you would have much more gold by now

Good to hear everything is going your way Sloba.....after you do a lot of testing and experimenting with your sluice you

will find some good gold...

So glad to hear that the sluice is working. That 20+ year old crevice tool has a magical power to find and recover gold. It was very lucky for me, hope it work as well for you.

Wish we could visit that creek with Sloba and Luka.....now that would be an adventure with great folks

and good gold....

Thanks for the invite Sloba.....the trip would be a success just to visit Luka...

Thanks.....

Knock-knock.....Sloba you still there?.....haven't heard anything for a few days hope all is well....give Luka a

big hug for me.... :thumbsupanim