Nugget Shooter Forums

Busted a few caps this afternoon

Picked up a used CZ 550 Varmit/Tactical in Cal. 308. Single set trigger, Weighs 9.6 lbs, has a barrel length of 25 1/2inches with a 1-14 twist and a Kevlar stock and Harris swivel Bi-Pod. Right now I have it topped with a bushnell 6x18x50 scope that seems to do ok.

This is my second CZ as my other is a CZ 527 Varmit in Cal. 223 topped with a Nikon scope.

A fun shooter they are and real accurate. Now if I can just find some time for a week trip to some dog towns on the east side I will be set.

happy hunting

post-227-0-69817100-1334698291_thumb.jpg

post-227-0-11735300-1334698351_thumb.jpg

Hey Bill that's the rifle I almost bought many many years ago when I finally was able to buy my own rifle but I got a browning A bolt instead. Mine has a synthetic stock, complete matte finish and no sights just a nice Leupold scope. I had just got my FFL and that was my first purchase, sure was nice when I could get them at cost. fighting0037.gif

Mine also came with a 6X Leupold scope, walnut stock and man this rifle shoots straight and is also bolt action. Allen advised me on this and said if I get a shot at one to grab it. I was not disappointed!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice looking gun Allen!

Bill, I should have a ton of 30-06 I reloaded left over from when I used to go to matches with my M1 Garand. We should probably get it used up. :brows:

Nice looking gun Allen!

Bill, I should have a ton of 30-06 I reloaded left over from when I used to go to matches with my M1 Garand. We should probably get it used up. :brows:

Hi Blake, I am up for some shooting... Let me know when you have some time.