Nugget Shooter Forums

Yes or No

Hi All

I have been carrying this rock around for years. It was found at a garage sale and was given to me because I liked how round it was. I dont think it is a meteorite but it doesnt hurt to ask first. It is magnetic and very heavy. The picture includes a closeup of the rock.

Thanks for looking

Ron L (rluka)

post-13469-0-72279900-1334696167_thumb.j

Looks like Earth Rock from here..

Thanks for the input.....

Im just cleaning out my junk bin and this is just another one thats gotta go...just had to check first

Thanks

Ron L

Hi All

I have been carrying this rock around for years. It was found at a garage sale and was given to me because I liked how round it was. I dont think it is a meteorite but it doesnt hurt to ask first. It is magnetic and very heavy. The picture includes a closeup of the rock.

Thanks for looking

Ron L (rluka)

Ron,

I'd hang on to it. Too nice to throw away. Plus the fact that it's magnetic. Of course down here all I got to look at is iron ore. And none look like that.

Rim

I'd say no, it's not a meteroite. But it is a nice rock, and an old friend, no reason not to let it hang around.