Nugget Shooter Forums
frank c

A HOLE IN 2

This ain't GOLF guys an gals. But I did have another very unusual experience with my Ol Turdy5hundred.

Yeah was out doin it for 5 days 1st day at it got the bonafied dink in the pic, then hitless for a couple days an ZAPPO a real weird signal HOT ROCK fer sure dead in a wash. So needless to say I just kept walkin an detectin.

NAW I started diggin like a badger signal got a bit better and then came a definate signal a bit deeper.

Yep 4 targets came outta that hole with a load of rocks and the mullock heap turned out 2 nuggets an armour piercing slug real tiny caliber and a tiny piece of shrapnel.

NICE pocket I detected had accumulated all that jazzz in one hole.

Then last day out there in the great western territory of Arizona I UNBUSHED a sweet warped signal at about 10 inches the largest nugget was mortified with caliche but I saw a glint of gold when I examined the pinpointed target from my scoop. It cleaned up real nice.

So 5 days 4 nugs. Could have been worse I gusss but at least the sizes kept gettin bigger as the days of the hunt went on.

My Turdy5hundred keeps on tickin just like a Timex watch.

Hapy Huntn folks an wish I was still out there but had to cut the trip short with elephantitus of the left knee, an the right one ain't so good either. Home now with ICE on it thats Nice.

post-562-0-78518700-1334199684_thumb.jpg

Nice finds! I can't wait to get back there and do some swinging my self.

Really nice lookin gold Frank :thumbsupanim ....Congrats , You definately earned them :head: ....Take care of that knee

Great job as usual my friend.

Patrick.....

Thats really cool Frank!

A nice pocket with gold :ROFL:

You might try a milk stool to strap to your butt so you dont have to bend down so far :thumbsupanim

I know you have the skills to make one.

Take care of yourself....glad you got some nice gold

Im gonna try to scare some out of the ground on Sat.

Tom H.

Good Gold Frank!

Rim

Slow down Frank your making the rest of us look bad....yea jealousy is almost as bad as gold fever is....but

I'm glad your making that 3500 pay for it's keep....get well and do it again....

Guest goldstudmuffin

Enjoyed the story Frank... WTG on the gold!

WTG Frankie Baby! Keep them coming and I hope to be able to spend a day out somewhere this weekend myself.

WTG Frank, Problem is you chased the skunk so far it came here

Can you get Elephantitus in artificial knees? I need it, if it brings on the gold. Very nice Frank. Doug

Don't know about that with the artificial knees Doug, but I tell ya I'm still nursin these freakin knees takin it easy around the house not out climbin hills with the detector just diggin trenches an doin to do's.