Nugget Shooter Forums

A nugget only John B could love

Guest goldstudmuffin

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Bill and All,

Lil Bro is back to work today and I didn't feel much like digging, metal detecting is supposed to be fun and relaxing right? So I tried extending out the patch a little more and found this gold/iron specimen... this one is magnetic to boot. :th: I know speci's are John B favorites so here you go.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures!

post-86-0-17101000-1333418546_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-08165300-1333418578_thumb.jpg

Very nice gold gold.

Never knew gold could mix in with iron ore. But nice to know.

Keep'em coming!!! :rolleyes:

Rim

Ooooh! That be a brown turd. I bet John B would really like to lick that baby. Maybe spray it with a special scent and some tasty foam, then wear it on a chain around his neck. I KNOW he likes to share that kind of stuff.

Keep 'em coming Russ.

Ok dangit. Now I'm starting to get really jealous over here.

You got what? Almost a pound of gold out of that patch???!!

Wow. Just wow. Keep at it, Russ, the daddy lump is in there somewhere.

Russ you an Bro are really hittin the bigtime with this patch.

Many thanks for the pics and updates as I appreciate seeing whats happening out there with others finds.

Continued Good Luck an Hapy Huntn to you both.

Guest goldstudmuffin

Thanks guys. It looks a lot better today after 24 hours in a product called ZEP comercial strength. It has a diluted form of HF acid. Maybe after a week in this stuff and I'll keep it!

post-86-0-70776900-1333507621_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-87780600-1333507644_thumb.jpg

Hi Russ, Fellow Prospectors and you to Slim

Nice Russ now if you can get the schiterite off that nugget you might have a grain or two of gold there and it won't draw so many flies :hmmmmm: !! I particularly like Scottys nugget its a manly man nugget and would make a nice pinky ring for one of his paws :hahaha: !! If only I had a digger like Scotty :idunno: !! You and Scotty outa bring your patch down for a bath in my Gem Oro with Green Majic :duc: . Those puppys will sparkle :woot: . Watch out for Sweetpea, she'll try and talk you outa those nuggets :smack: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Russ, Fellow Prospectors and you to Slim

Nice Russ now if you can get the schiterite off that nugget you might have a grain or two of gold there and it won't draw so many flies :hmmmmm: !! I particularly like Scottys nugget its a manly man nugget and would make a nice pinky ring for one of his paws :hahaha: !! If only I had a digger like Scotty :idunno: !! You and Scotty outa bring your patch down for a bath in my Gem Oro with Green Majic :duc: . Those puppys will sparkle :woot: . Watch out for Sweetpea, she'll try and talk you outa those nuggets :smack: !! Happy Huntin John B.

Hi John and All,

The nugget weights 5.8 dwt and I found it a foot deep with the big 24" coil so there is some gold weight there. Yup, Scotty did get one of the nicer nuggets out of this patch... but it's not done with yet. :head: He had to remind me about the big'ns I got out of his patches. :brows: If I only knew someone that owned a back-hoe. :inocent:

When Scotty is digging I have to make sure he has plenty of happy meals (MRE's) :droolin: or his stomach starts growling he gets real grouchy. :barnie::hide: If you gave him another case of happy meals he'd put a pick in each hand and dig for you all day! :gig: Thanks for the invite to bring the patch nuggets down for a bath in the Gem Oro... we'll have to do that soon. :wubu: Hey John will the 6 ouncer fit in the Gem Oro? :hmmmmm:

Hey Russ, imagine what you & Scotty could do with a couple cases of happy meals and a 48" coil. :idea:

John B, do you clean your dinosaur turds in green oro with green magic before you trick innocent people into licking them? :nono: