Nugget Shooter Forums

Nugget Shooter welcomes Tesoro!

Hello Folks, just a heads up that Nugget Shooter will now be offering a full line of Tesoro Metal Detectors and accessories along with my other great products.

I will have my store updated soon.... Bill

That's a good product best I can tell Bill. I like the way they look too. Pretty compact. Good luck with your new addition!

Rim

Tesoro makes some very cost efficient machines and are a great addition to your store. These are very user friendly for the beginner and make the perfect back-up for the experienced users who just want to stow a detector away in the trunk of their car for a spur of the moment sweep while out driving. Awesome job Bill !!!!

I had one....a great machine....down here in this tropical humidity it went Tango Uniform....sent it in to Tesoro and they

repaired it under warranty.....it was 5 years old but the life time warranty was still good....

Good for you Bill-you can never put all your eggs in one basket-the more different products the better= more choices :head: I've played with a few tesoros in my time-like a cutless umax-bandido 2 umax-cortes- silver umax-golden umax-original lobo which I used to find my first nugget with and a old toltec 100-you can't beat the warranty :head: Mike C... :ph34r2:

• 1 month later...