Nugget Shooter Forums

honk honk, 8 nuggets today...

Guest goldstudmuffin

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Bill and All,

Well we've been cleaning out a section of the patch down to bedrock and found mutiple targets... all gold embedded in bedrock. We tag-teamed it again and found 8 nuggets total, I got the nice chunky 8 dwt'er and Lil Bro got the 7 smaller nuggets for 4.2 dwt. In all we found 12.2 dwt for the day! Hope you enjoy the pictures...

Ps. Lil bro could'nt stand the wait and started cleaning his nuggets on the ride home.

post-86-0-26367000-1333231063_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-81597300-1333231083_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-58587900-1333231110_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-18028200-1333231139_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Ughhhhhhhhh??????? Again?????????? :hahaha:

I'm starting to get jealous.....pffffttt!!!!

Very Nice StudNuggets!!!! :ROFL:

Thats awesome man , hope you keep getting more each time out to the patch. There has to be a melon waiting for you there as well ... thanks for sharing.

Wow!

Man your on a hot spot for sure!

Im glad your getting so much and hope you find a bunch more :)

Good luck to you out there......dont seem you need it though.

Tom H.

Guest goldstudmuffin

Wooo Hooo Russ we is having fun now! I

like the suggestion there may be a melon sized nugget :cool:

Stop it guys... I won't be able to sleep! :zzzzz:

Ok, here is wow, wow, wow for the next 3 posts on Honker

oh by the way, just to let you know, I'll be taking over that hole as of the first of the month (Dakota Fred) You're just going to have to find somewhere else to go stud

Very, very sweet!!!! I'm getting jealous sitting here in a sand box with no chance any time soon to go prospecting. Keep the pictures coming and congratulations.

Paul

Wow, Russ & Scotty .. Looks like you're down on one of those schist veins that just keep on keepin' on ... Couple areas over in the Vultures like that, but not nearly producing so much weight, even tho' the gold looks identical ... Keep it up, Guys ... Bring in one of the lost midnight backhoes, if you know what I mean ... Awesome finds ... Cheers, Unc

Guest goldstudmuffin

I hope you and Lil Bro have filed on that patch....good work haven't seen anything this good in years....

Thanks! We probably won't claim it at least not until it's cleaned out... I think it's safer that way. We've been working the general area for years and don't want any more attention drawn to the area than needs be.

Wow, Russ & Scotty .. Looks like you're down on one of those schist veins that just keep on keepin' on ... Couple areas over in the Vultures like that, but not nearly producing so much weight, even tho' the gold looks identical ... Keep it up, Guys ... Bring in one of the lost midnight backhoes, if you know what I mean ... Awesome finds ... Cheers, Unc

Thanks Unc, for now we're just pickin and grinnin... Scotty is a pickin' and I'm a grinnin'.

Guest goldstudmuffin

Thanks All,

I know some of you are tired of seeing nuggets from this patch and I'm taking more than my share of space on Bill's forum... so I'll give it a rest! :ph34r2:

Thanks All,

I know some of you are tired of seeing nuggets from this patch and I'm taking more than my share of space on Bill's forum... so I'll give it a rest! :ph34r2:

Russ,

I believe you've misunderstood, if you stop posting now, we may have to form a posse and come after you!!! :brows: :brows:

Skip

NO NO!!! Keep em coming!!! I can imagine Bill's already writing a new story entitled "The Old GoldStudMuffin Patch." Or something like that... :hahaha:

NO! NO! No rest breaks allowed! Keep the production line going and showing! Great job guys ... you are showing all of us how it is supposed to be done! :)

Mike F

I enjoy seeing the nugs...dont stop :)

Makes me jealous as all geet up...but keep posting them.

Shows everyone they are still out there if you get out and dig.

Tom H.

the forum would get kinda boring without the honkers. besides what els are you supposed to post in here.

I was just pointing out that we have a little chronicle going on here. keep it coming.

now you just need a nemisis and a cape.