Nugget Shooter Forums

Today at the Happy Honker patch

Guest goldstudmuffin

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Bill and All,

I feel kinda bad because Lil Bro has been to busy with work, hunting, and a broken truck to help me clean the honker patch, so today we tag- teamed it and found 3 more nuggets. I've found over 9 :D ounces now in this patch and Lil Bro has shared some very good patches with me so I'm very happy he found a very nice 16.6 dwt nugget, :thumbsupanim I got the 2 smaller ones for 3 dwt. Total weight just under 1 ounce so now it's over 10 ounces . Way to go Bro!!!

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

post-86-0-85315200-1333072603_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-96051400-1333072636_thumb.jpg

Incedible patch Russ. They don't come around very often so thanks for sharing your finds. Hope you can make it up to the wspa norcal outing this year and bring some of that luck with you!

Dang Stud!

Way to go...

Keep pulling them out.

Your making me slobber on my keyboard and prodding me to geet back out there.

Good luck to you

Tom H.

Awesome patch nuggets, Russ and Scott ...I have a feeling that a back how and a female investor would drive you forward to the treasures of a life time ... :D Cheers, Unc

Guest goldstudmuffin

Incedible patch Russ. They don't come around very often so thanks for sharing your finds. Hope you can make it up to the wspa norcal outing this year and bring some of that luck with you!

Thanks Matt, I wish I could go to the WSPA outing but the price of gas will keep me close to home.

Awesome patch nuggets, Russ and Scott ...I have a feeling that a back how and a female investor would drive you forward to the treasures of a life time ... :D Cheers, Unc

Thanks Unc , you lost me withe the female investor.

Russ glad to see you and Lil Bro getting your grubstake together when gas gets to $10.00 a gal.....great looking gold and I hope your doing a scrape to get deeper gold....

Yup! And thanks!