Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdc-meteorite

http://jdc-meteorite.e-monsite.com/

Hello to all, thus I appear: I am Jérôme alias jdc-meteorite.

I am a collector fascinated in the field of meteorites since my childhood (and the space also).

When I saw that your forum possessed a space dedicated to my passion, I did not hesitate to join !!!!

I created a Website on meteorites and on space at this address : http://jdc-meteorite.e-monsite.com/ (I suppose that he will interest you ;)

Well, I think of having said to everything to you, I hope that I could integrate into your charming "community" !

See you soon !

Welcome Jerome....are you a collector, dealer or hunter...perhaps all three? please share any experiences you have had and post pictures of your finds..and general locations...

thanks

fred

Salut JDC

bienvenue sur le forum je suis tombé sur vous au cours de la RSE, à titre de courtoisie au projet de loi et d'autres sur le forum tu pourrais poster quelques images et dites-nous ce que vous avez certains membres ici n'ont toujours composer et qu'il prend trop de temps et d'autres n 't tiens à cliquer sur les liens externes, mais amusez-vous ici les membres sont un grand bouquet. Votre site est superbe

Vive Johnno

Merci Johnno ! / Thanks Johnno !

The meteorite of Toulouse is a chondrite H6 :

April 10, 1812, to 20 hours, a meteor lights up the sky in the Toulouse region. The frightened witness attending the fall of several stones, attracted by a loud bang and a bright light in the atmosphere.

les-mysteres-de-la-meteorite-de-toulouse-230312.jpg?fx=r_550_412

(photo taken from : expositions.foxoo.com)

Fragments are collected by farmers in the hours and days. Soon, this exceptional phenomenon arouses the interest of leaders and men of science.

toulouse-vatican2.jpg?fx=r_550_412

(photo taken from : encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com)

Great museum pictures, thanks for sharing!

I did something insane on the site!!!!!! The black background (which is behind the text) is 50% transparent !

There is therefore an improvement in the readability of content that can also see the beautiful background image of the site! I searched for 2 hours to find it :)

A picture, on the internet, of you standing in front of a picture of you, on the internet. Too funny! Now you need to stand in front of your monitor and take a picture of you with the internet picture of you infront of you on the internet in the background. :)

gao-guenie-2.jpg

Gao-Guenie (H5), individual oriented

gebel-kamil.jpg

Gebel Kamil (Ataxite), endcut