Nugget Shooter Forums

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heidi in Wyoming prospecting for rabbits while I prospected for diamonds. She had better luck than I did....LOL She's the only dog, of the fourteen I've owned, that can feed herself by hunting. S

Dude! NO home is complete without a dog.

Here's me and the 3 most beautiful gyrls I have in my life, and some will say I'm crazy/stupid cause I encouraged the human lady to start carriying a pistol, she's got a .40cal. like mine.

Posted Images

That is such a feel good video, thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

MrSimpsonandMrCutie.jpg

This photo shows John Simpson being reunited with his lost dog Mr. Cutie

A dying Vietnam veteran who doctors say has only days to live was granted his last wish by a stranger who was able to reunite him with his beloved lost dog, Mr. Cutie.

John Simpson, the veteran, was moved to hospice and could not bring Mr. Cutie. Last Sunday, Mr. Cutie escaped his new owner's home by digging a hole under a backyard fence. It was one day after he visited Simpson in the hospice.

"Saturday was the first time I took the dog here to hospice. The next day, he got out," Ann Marie Gemmel, the neighbor who has been checking on the dog, told MyFoxTampaBay.com. "I really think he was looking for John," she said.

"When you’re growing up you're asked, 'If you could have one wish, what would you wish for?' Back in those days, I used to say, 'As many wishes as I could wish for.' Now my only wish would be for my dog to come home"

- John Simpson, the veteran

Simpson was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2012. He described Mr. Cutie as his "spark of life," and said the dog is what he was living for.

"When you’re growing up you're asked, 'If you could have one wish, what would you wish for?' Back in those days, I used to say, 'As many wishes as I could wish for.' Now my only wish would be for my dog to come home,'" he told MyFoxTampaBay.com.

His wish was granted Friday when Missy Figueroa connected Mr. Cutie with Simpson by posting pictures of the dog she had found on FidoFinder. The dog had been found running around the area near where he escaped with a red collar but had no identification tags.

It wasn't confirmed that the dog found was Mr. Cutie until the moment of the reunion.

"Seeing this person that I don't even know, you know, so excited to see his dog, it just makes me happy that I actually got to be here for that and just make him happy," Figueroa told MyFoxTampaBay.com.

Simpson said that he had been praying to St. Jude everyday for the return of his dog.

"I'm about to cry," he said during the reunion.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/08/dying-vietnam-veteran-reunited-with-lost-dog/#content#ixzz2VeJ7YKAn

That is beyond hilarious........

If you want true friendship get a dog...any old dog will do....

attachicon.gifDog.jpg

A lap dog....ok

attachicon.gifDog 2.jpg

Want some one to just relax with....that's ok too...

attachicon.gifDog 3.jpg

Dogs, cats, rats, whatever. Critters will accept you for who you are and love you anyhow. Young kids are like that too. If an adult can't- they should spend some time with a small child to be taught how to do it again!!!!!!

Very interesting story on how they turned a wild biter into a fine member of the family.

Dogs, cats, rats, whatever. Critters will accept you for who you are and love you anyhow. Young kids are like that too. If an adult can't- they should spend some time with a small child to be taught how to do it again!!!!!!

Zoey welcome to the "doggie push-over club"....petting one with my left hand and trying to type....now the other

one wants what the first one is getting....later....

I had a Dog I did the same with but it committed Suicide one day defending me from a Javilana. She was one of the best dogs I ever had. She got in front of it and me and took the Chomps. Had her for a year and she got sorta ugly on anyone that shown even a bit of aggression. Out in the field she was fine but on our property out of town we had to keep her in the house or in site.

She would stop when told. Word was END . She was good with other dogs and just needed to sniff noses.

The Jhailana came along And The Word END did not work.

Now, that's a vertical leap, boy...

I believe this is actually a training video, though the

dog is incredible.

The guy never saw it coming. Notice the suspect behind

the car, apparently firing a gun - you see the smoke

from the muzzle, and a split second later - the Shepherd

Police Dog leaps across the roof of the auto, clamps

onto the suspect, and brings him down so quickly -

you'll watch it several times to really appreciate the

valor of this dog.. .

http://vdha.us/content15885.html%C2%A0%C2%A0;

This police dog is so fast, you have to watch this a few

times to appreciate it.

Go dog, go!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know what you mean Chris.....when they sit there looking at you with those big eyes it's hard not to give them a

tidbit now and then....mostly now...

Yesterday my little Schitz was raising a real ruckus in the back yard, not like her to do that so I went to check her

out....on top of the concrete fence was a multi green 4' lizard...she was jumping up trying to get to him but he was

to high up.....I ran back inside the house to get my camera for a pic and he took off....those things can sure move.