Nugget Shooter Forums

I love this...

Toilet Cleaning Instructions:

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash' and 'rinse'.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Sincerely,
The Dog

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heidi in Wyoming prospecting for rabbits while I prospected for diamonds. She had better luck than I did....LOL She's the only dog, of the fourteen I've owned, that can feed herself by hunting. S

Dude! NO home is complete without a dog.

Here's me and the 3 most beautiful gyrls I have in my life, and some will say I'm crazy/stupid cause I encouraged the human lady to start carriying a pistol, she's got a .40cal. like mine.

Posted Images

Perfect

Geez ... another coddled cat! :th::old: Sorry Grubby ... Just not a big fan of cats! Each to his/her own! :) Mike F

My cat saved my life, I was having a heart attack, I was down on the floor, and the wife did not know, the cat went in and kept turning in circles in front of my wife, until she got her to follow, Striaght to me. Grubstake

You know Mike, I have not had a pet since I was a kid, and I was out in the front yard talking on the cell phone one day, and this little cat, about a year old came down from my neighbors yard and crawled up in my lap, I had never seen her before and did not know who she belonged too. But she just wouldn't go away. So I fed her, and she kept trying to get in my house, Anyway to make a long story short, I found out she was my neighbors mothers cat, had been fixed, but his mother had to go into a nursing home, So my wife said you can keep her. what are you going to call her. I said Mouser, come to find out her name was Mouser, since she was born, My neighbor said she picked you to live with, she is your cat now. And has been for three years now. When I came home from my 5X's bypass, she slept all day every day right on my chest. In fact she still sleeps there at night now. and I don't have to call her, I just rub my thumb and forfinger together and she comes to me. Grubstake

Edited by grubstake

Very cool story Grubby ... animals do know who needs them ... usually not the other way around. I recently got a dog from the humane society ... nice Black Lab puppy ... he chose me before I chose him ... his eyes locked on me until I paid attention ... been a good dog so far for this first month together. He's a keeper for sure.

Mike F

Yeh, Mike. mouser is part of my family now, and I love her, she is a special cat. And knows when I'm not feeling well, and she gives me so much love too, and is a really good hunter, she catches mice or goffers everyday. Grubstake

Grubby ... be careful there with "my lady" ... don't forget you are still married ... the wife may get jealous! :)

Mike F

A HAIRY MISSLE IN ACTION....

Now, that's a vertical leap, boy...

I believe this is actually a training video, though the

dog is incredible.

The guy never saw it coming. Notice the suspect behind

the car, apparently firing a gun - you see the smoke

from the muzzle, and a split second later - the Shepherd

Police Dog leaps across the roof of the auto, clamps

onto the suspect, and brings him down so quickly -

you'll watch it several times to really appreciate the

valor of this dog.. .

http://vdha.us/content15885.html%C2%A0%C2%A0;

This police dog is so fast, you have to watch this a few

times to appreciate it.

Go dog, go!

Around here I kinda like mine Mellow.

post-21985-0-13050500-1368117381.gif

Edited by homefire

SftGundlachampCasey.jpg

DES MOINES, Iowa – When Marine Sgt. Ross Gundlach served as a dog handler in Afghanistan, he told the yellow lab who was his constant companion that he'd look her up when he returned home.

"I promised her if we made it out of alive, I'd do whatever it took to find her," Gundlach said.

On Friday, he made good on that vow with help from some sentimental state officials in Iowa who know how to pull off a surprise.

Since leaving active duty to take classes at the University of Wisconsin this summer, Gundlach, of Madison, Wis., had been seeking to adopt 4-year-old Casey.

The 25-year-old learned Casey had finished her military service and had been sent to the Iowa State Fire Marshal's Office, where she was used to detect explosives.

Gundlach wrote to State Fire Marshal Director Ray Reynolds, explaining the connection he felt with the dog. He even has a tattoo on his right forearm depicting Casey with angel wings and a halo, sitting at the foot of a Marine.

"He's been putting a case together for the last two months, sending me pictures ... it just tugged on your heart," Reynolds said.

Reynolds decided to arrange a surprise. First, he got in touch with the Iowa Elk's Association, which agreed to donate $8,500 to buy another dog for the agency.

"We have a motto in our association that as long as there are veterans, the Elks will strive to help them," Iowa Elks Association president Tom Maher said.

Then, Reynolds came up with a ruse to get Gundlach to Des Moines, telling Gundlach he needed to come to the state Capitol to plead his case in front of a "bureaucratic oversight committee."

When Gundlach arrived with his parents, Reynolds told them the meeting had been delayed and invited them to join an Armed Services Day celebration in the rotunda. There, hundreds of law enforcement officers, military personnel and civilians were seated, keeping the secret — until they brought out Casey.

When Gundlach saw Casey, he put his head in his hands and cried. She licked his face, wagging her tail furiously.

"It was a total surprise," he said. "I owe her. I'll just try to give her the best life I can."

His father, Glen Gundlach, seemed just as surprised.

"It's unbelievable ... the state of Iowa, I love 'em," he said.

Gov. Terry Branstad officially retired Casey from active duty during Friday's ceremony, thanking the dog for a "job well done."

During the 150 missions they performed together, Gundlach said Casey never missed an explosive — she caught three before they could be detonated. He credits her for making it back home safely.

"I wouldn't be here ... any kids I ever had wouldn't exist if Casey hadn't been here," he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/18/marine-dog-reunited-in-surprise-ceremony/?intcmp=trending#ixzz2TdvDK8ju

Ok! It is dog related. Hear this the other day.

I was at Wal-Mart (NOT ME) buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my two little dogs,
in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT.
So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog.
... I was starting the Purina Diet again and that I probably shouldn't,
because I ended up in the hospital last time.
But that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care,
with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet, and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry.
The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.

(I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me.
I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.
  • Like 2

Zanjeer.jpg

Zanjeer, The Golden Labrador Who Saved Thousands Of Lives.

In March 1993, a series of 12 bombs went off across Mumbai , India . The serial blasts left 257 dead and 713 injured. But in the aftermath, an unlikely hero emerged. According to Reuters, a golden labrador named Zanjeer worked with the bomb squad and saved thousands of lives by detecting "more than 3,329 kgs of the explosive RDX, 600 detona...tors, 249 hand grenades and 6406 rounds of live ammunition." He helped avert three more bombs in the days following the blasts.

The dog died of bone cancer in 2000. He was eight years old.

In the photo, a senior police officer lays a wreath of flowers on Zanjeer as he was buried with full police honors at a widely-attended ceremony.