Nugget Shooter Forums
garimpo

YES MY FRIEND IS A DOG!!!

Just got this:

The Beach Boys and Dogs

Click on " This dog " below and you'll smile throughout.

This dog

knows how to have fun!!

Dog have more brains the then Typical NY person.

INNER CALM
If you can start the day without caffeine,

If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,

If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it,

If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,

If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,

If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,

If you can conquer tension without medical help,
If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,
If you can relax without alcohol,
Then You Are ProbablyThe Family Dog!
Clalmdog.jpg
And you thought I was going to get all spiritual ...
Handle every Stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Pee on it and walk away.

FOR SALE : Talking Dog

Lab1.jpg

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house:

'Talking Dog for Sale 'He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a
nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

'You talk?' he asks.

'Yep,' the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of
hearing a dog talk, he says 'So, what's your story?'

The Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so... I told the
CIA.

In no time at all they had me jetting from
country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.'

Lab2.jpg

'I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running...

But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down.

I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in.

I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.'

'I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.'

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

'Ten dollars,' the guy says.

'Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'

'Because he's such a liar. He's never been out of the yard'

Lab3.jpg

Ya gotta love laughing dogs! or ... Let a laughing dog lie! ... or is that 'lay'? Anyway sounds better the way I did it! :) ---Mike F

I can go one better! My dog has a barking human.

• Like 1

How to tell if your dog is involved in a sex scandal....

Dogscandal.jpg

Lost a Dog last night. Australian Shepherd mix. 12 years old. We messed up. Some how she got locked out of the house last night and found her this morning. It's getting Cold here and the Javelina are coming through. Found her in the Drive way Two Tusk bites in the Butt, Head Crushed on top and same marks she was basically Scalped and Skull Punctured. Not Dog Bites . Tusk 4" apart and Triangle in shape. . Hove marks all over the place around her. Never heard a word or noise. Other two dogs was in the house and some how we left her out. No one heard a thing. RIP Puchoe!

Edited by homefire

She was a Take in dog. Some one had to move and couldn't take her. We took her in just 5 months ago. Just started to get settled in. She was a old City Slicker dog. Arthritic and Old. Guess she didn't know about some things we have out here.

Look up "The Power Of A Dog" by Rudyard Kipling. Might help.

Dogs are more faithful and trustworthy than people....RIP Puchoe

I lost my wolfhound mix on Thursday the 10th.....let her in and she went to lay in her favorite, stretched out and sleeping. got me some coffee and went into the computer, came back for more coffee and she was gone , just went to sleep and went away. RIP Rug , my wolfhound mix.

RIP faithful friend! Sorry for your loss Digger. ---Mike F

Sorry for your lost Rick, going in her sleep was a blessing, no long draw out suffering, that's the way I would like to go out, RIP Rug.

Rick sorry to hear about your buddy.....hope I can go like that when my time comes

How We came to have a Dog!

Back in the years we were hiding in rock crevices and caves to stay away for the 5Ft Dire Wolves and Cave Bears there was a Clan of not so smart people.

Now this Clan had just obtained fire and found out that meat sitting to close to the fire and got a bit burned tasted a hole lot better then that crap just off the bone. It helped do away with that funky smell from the meat that had been sitting around a bit too long too.

They also found out that a fire in front of there crevices and caves kept them Dire Wolves and Bears from coming in at night and making Munchies of them. Good Stuff.

Being the Trashy things Humans are they would cook there Sloths, Mammoth Road Kill and stuff on the fire and just chuck out the bones just out of the Cave.

Now this Brought in More Dire Wolves and Bears as we know today.

Lucky for Trog and Clan, the Pack of Dire Wolves drove off the Cave Bears and would hang around until they Devoured all the Bones.

When the Wolves would show up Mom, Pop Trog and kids would just stay behind the fire and all seemed good.

After this went on for months and months Trog and crew found out some of the wolve did not leave. They would just hang around out side to the sides and wait for the Bones. That was cool because they didn't mess with Trog or Mrs Trog only chased the kids some times.

Trog and Crew would do there thing going out after Road Kill Mammoths , Sloths and Bunnies.

More Months passed and soon Trog found that a few of the Wolves would follow him around Camp and just keep a eye on him.

Well Here is How it Happened!!! One Night Trog had the hungers and the Mammoth Steaks was on the Grill Errr Fire pit. He found a jug of Berries that everyone had forgot about for too long and ate them all gone. He just discovered Wine!!!! OOOO Hooooo! Half pounded he goes out side Dire Wolves and all after the Steak. Sitting at the fire eating his fill he drags the Mammoth rib bone back in the Cave. It seems he didn't notice the small wolve following him in past the Fire that normally kept them out. It seems he Passed out dropping the bone at his feet and the Wolfe Scarfed it up . Waking in the Morning to all the Screaming and Yelling from other Clan Members the Wolf hid behind Him and by his side.

Mrs Trog grabbed a Stick and went after the Wolf. The Wolf jumped up in front of Trog and gave her the GERRRRR and shining teeth Thing and backed down. Trog still being a bit buzzed just reached out grabbed the wolf by the scruff of the neck and yealled something like Ubadupa, Gerrrrr Notta. or something. Again the wolf stopped and sat by his side.

Man had a Dog!

Edited by homefire
  • Like 2

:yesss::ya::wee::woot:

I bet Trog loved his new dog and Mrs. Trog never ever hit Trog with a stick again, and that's why a dog has since been known as "Man's best Friend" and not woman's best friend!!!

LOL! My Dogs have saved my butt more then a few times.