Nugget Shooter Forums

So after the stormy weather in Vegas, I grabbed the chance to hunt and returned to a spot where I had previously found a nice little 20 grammer. Myself and Rick (username seas3-5 on this forum) hunted for several hours, and I lucked out and found this nice 17.8 grammer. Its obviously related to my previous find, and I'm hoping to find more. A small grind shows it to be an apparent LL (possibly). Attached are some pics. good hunting to all and Find some big ones! I also attached a pic showing my previous find, and new find to compare.(Note: these are NOT gold basin, franconia or any other well know strewn field)

Terry Scott

post-23661-0-86107100-1332307584_thumb.j

post-23661-0-98142800-1332307733_thumb.j

post-23661-0-34114800-1332307930_thumb.j

Hi Terry,

Nice find. It looks fairly fresh with nice, dark crust, plus, I don't see any rust spots. I think you and Rick nee to return

to that location, and widen your search area. It's looking like it might be a strewn field, and there's only one way to find

out.

Good Hunting, Ben

Great effort searching those miles upon miles of vast desert pavement out there.

You've started a new family, first 1 then 2 pieces, like Reg says you may nave a new area there thats loaded.

Congrats on # 2.

Nice, Terry. Looks like those have only been on the ground a couple hundred years. Hope you can get out there and find some more.

Aloha Terry,

Nice work on your new finds. Hopefully it is not directly north of the airport near the Sloan hills as i have seen a couple of small streaks hitting in that area over the past 5 months.

Aloha and stay well,

Stan aka Kaimi

So after the stormy weather in Vegas, I grabbed the chance to hunt and returned to a spot where I had previously found a nice little 20 grammer. Myself and Rick (username seas3-5 on this forum) hunted for several hours, and I lucked out and found this nice 17.8 grammer. Its obviously related to my previous find, and I'm hoping to find more. A small grind shows it to be an apparent LL (possibly). Attached are some pics. good hunting to all and Find some big ones! I also attached a pic showing my previous find, and new find to compare.(Note: these are NOT gold basin, franconia or any other well know strewn field)

Terry Scott

Good Job Terry! Sweet finds!

Jim

• 2 weeks later...