Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nuggetier

how to make an electromagnet gold, silver, ect. will actualy stick to

I've seen this before. If this was really practical and there was a buck to be made, someone would already be out there selling these units... :twocents:

Steve

I've seen this before. If this was really practical and there was a buck to be made, someone would already be out there selling these units... :twocents:

Steve

it has nothing to do with the praticality of the device, it has to do with finantial intrests.

read this; http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter15.pdf

also a lot of inventers when they make their patant they don't realy bother with presenting a "practicle" device, it's more about explaining the concept. I've already thought up several varyations of this device that would be very practicle in gold mining.

also a lot of inventers are working for or are intimidated by our masters.

most people I've met that still have half a brain are smart enough to realise the point you made.

there's a lot of tech that has been invented, but sadly is too related to other techs that the powers that be don't want the public to have too much knowledge about. this device for example relates to ball lightning.

also any ocilating coil is technicly a transmiter, and well making one of these and not checking the frequency your running could get you it trouble with the fcc. you need to know a few things about radios if you want to build this.

don't go over ~80khz

88khz is the start of the AM radeo band, you can use 2.4 & 5ghz public networking bands for realy high freq.

hf metal detectors don't have this problem because they don't transmit much power.

Magnetite core, LMFAO

All you need is a pound of Unobtainium and a flux capacitor.

I think we will see cold fusion first.

• Like 1

Magnetite core, LMFAO

All you need is a pound of Unobtainium and a flux capacitor.

I think we will see cold fusion first.

lol

sounds strange but yeah, you mix it with polyerithane glue, mold it than let it harden, finish it down with sand paper. and you'll have a composite histeresis free high frequency core. far better than a laminate core.

read this; http://www.benthamsc...-1/0001EENG.pdf

anyone who thinks this stuff doesn't work. check out this site; http://free-energy-info.co.uk

intelectual honesty is very hard to come by.

there are people in this world who seek to control what you know and think. knowledge is power. so I find it wise to learn everything you can grasp.

Yes, Aluminum, copper and other so called None Ferrous material can be effected with Electro magnetics.

They are NOT magnetic to the point of usefulness.

The Magnetics required to attract them would be in the order of crazy power requirements.

EMF required to do so could be potentially dangerous to you.

Just like gold spear MUST TOUCH to go off. Have had dozens of goldfarbs demoed and not a single one turned out to be real. Been tried since Platos time and none yet pass the test,so on the trash pile with the rest. My casha goes to finders and not skams-tons a au 2 u 2-John

quoted from overunity.com

The shape greatly changes effective permeability. As a simple rule, the effective permeability is equal to a k-factor * max permeability * length / diameter. For example, consider material that has permeability of 5000, but its in the shape of a rod that is 10 cm long and 1 cm wide. The effective permeability for such a rod is ~63. That's a long way from 5000. Yet if that same material was closed such as a toroid then the effective permeability is 5000. The term "permeability" by itself is referring to maximum effective permeability. BTW, the effective permeability of the same 10m x 1cm rod for material that has maximum permeability of 100 is ~41. As you can see, the effective permeability only went from 63 to 41 even though the material has 50 times less permeability.

Now if the shape is a horseshoe rather than a rod then the effective permeability drastically increases.

The amount of force between a PM (permanent magnet) and your material changes with effective permeability. So if the effective permeability doubles then the pulling force will also double.

Hysteresis and coercivity are another consideration. Hard iron for example has high coercivity while soft iron has low coercivity. Highly pure iron can have a permeability over 1 million, but it has extremely low coercivity. Hard iron has low permeability, but high coercivity. All magnetic materials have coercivity. So in that sense all magnetic materials are PM's, even pure iron. What makes a good PM is high coercivity.

Another factor is heat. Most materials are not at peak permeability at room temperature. So generally the initial permeability increases as you increase the temperature, but something most people do not know is that the higher levels of permeability decrease. What I term the Hysteresis squatness factor decreases with temperature. So as the material heats up it's initial permeability might be increasing but it's over all permeability is actually decreasing. Also the saturation lowers as we increase the temperature. Hysteresis also lowers (improves) with temperature.

I think certain Metglas cores are a wonder material. Naudin did not use the best Metglas core. Some of these cores get in the million permeability range. smiley.gif It has high saturation, high frequency, high permeability, low Hysteresis. All of this spells strong attraction to a PM. Of course, if there is no PM, then one piece of Metglas won't really be too attracted to another piece of Metglas.

Extremely pure iron is even better according to you description, but both iron and Metglas are electrically conductive. So if you have fast changing magnetic fields then you'll have Eddy currents unless you use something like a tape wound core. Although Metglas cores are better at higher frequencies then pure iron mostly due to their nano size domains. These cores are ferromagnetic materials. Magnetite is a great ferromagnetic material. I believe it's permeability is around 25000, but it is non-electrically conductive. Magnetite works at very high frequencies, has very low hysteresis and coercivity.

composit cores and liquid solutions have very different properties than solids or laminates.

it would also need to be ran with sqare waves not sine. here's why. http://hal.inria.fr/docs/00/44/52/28/PDF/Couedel_EPS2006.pdf

the idea is to charge the conductive material with a residual charge than use that charge againsed an oposite charge which should cause an atraction. this has nothing to do with magnetism but elecrostatics.

you'll find many patents in the field of free energy that don't disclose key elements needed to make the device work. the square wave sine wave thing is an example of this. this is done for intalectual hording, rendering the device inoperable, and causing people to dought the consept.

I'll get one of these built, and we'll see what happens.

I have almost everything I need to build it. need some magnetite(black sand) to make the cores out of.

realy cool.

http://free-energy-i...rous-Magnet.pdf

Hi I see you are interested in any thing to do with technolgy. Have you heard of dowsing with a electronic device for gold, silver, lead ect. I have one and it works really well. If u r interested I can give more details.

Dowsing with an electronic device... we call it nuggetshooting with a metal detector... hmmm

• Like 1

Dowsing with an electronic device... we call it nuggetshooting with a metal detector... hmmm

this is not a metal detector as such. It gives you a line of direction up to 70 miles away to your target. You dial in what you are looking for. The problem is the distance it reads to. (a lot of walking) I have been on target 12 miles out but ran out of passable terrain. It does work but how is beyond me.

we did this simular with iron nail, copper wire and battery..

Sounds like the same principle. I assume you used dowsing rods also. The unit I made will discriminate the different ores including diamonds. I tested with a gold watch and a silver dollar. Once I got beyond the target the rods uncrossed as they should.. These units are on the market for around 2 grand last I heard. I built mine for less than $200.00. It all sounds easy to find stuff but It takes a lot of walking and luck. So far all I have found is sore legs from so much hiking!! Note. this will work only if dowsing rods will work for you.

I tried the rods one time and I have to much electricity I kept getting shocked...

Doesn't sound like my system. The rods that you hold are not hooked any way to the electronics. Even with out the electronics the rods will work once you are over the target. Dowsing will not work for every body. to test your self take two rods one in each hand and walk slowly over any thing metal (pipe, pliers ect). The rods will cross towards each other. (Rod can be made from stiff wire bent 90% short part held in hand (6"or so) and long part (10" or so) parallel to each other and to ground. Hold straight out arms length.

I get a kick out of reading some of these old threads. I wonder if the original poster on this topic became a millionaire. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Morlock said:

I get a kick out of reading some of these old threads. I wonder if the original poster on this topic became a millionaire. 😉

He must have, he was only here for about 2 months before making his fortune and going into hiding!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2