Nugget Shooter Forums

Picture Jasper

Hi Guys-

Anyone here know of a good source for picture jasper? Am looking for a piece of rough for a class I'll be taking in a few weeks. Can be from any location like Owyhee any others. Have a specific design in mind and need a piece with a very picturesque landscape. I figure the final size will be roughly 2" long and 1" high although i will probably trim a lot off the chosen slab.

PM me if you know someone that can help.

Thanks

Steve

Haderly-

I have seen that website and contacted Mr Hans Gamma a few weeks ago. Unfortunately he isn't selling any of his collection. He is selling some framed jaspers but is asking $90.00 for the slab I was interested in... :barnie:

If you have anything that resembles the Rocky Butte, I would be interested in those. That's from the North Area- East of Owyee River Canyon. Would also be interested in some that resembles those from the Central and South areas also.

Steve

Han’s website is nothing compared to his actual collection. I have seen some of his collection and it is the most impressive I have ever seen. He does sell a few of the framed jaspers but mainly he just collects for his personal enjoyment.

I have a few of the other jaspers also. I will dig into my stuff and get you some pictures.