Nugget Shooter Forums

I AM OFFICIAL, Yes it has taken some time and sweat but my cold find has been officially approved.

The State of Arizona now has a NEW Meteorite.

Its a wonderful feeling the year 2011 has provided me with my largest detected nugget "The 2.5 Oz. Vampire Nugget"

and a Beautiful oriented meteorite thats been added to the Metsoc.

Metal Detecting ,....( Beepin) is a fantastic way to spend your time.

Heres a link I'm really EXCITED :head::ya: :ya: :ya:

http://www.lpi.usra....able&code=55289

post-562-0-40013900-1330974205_thumb.jpg

post-562-0-59860800-1330974306_thumb.jpg

Geez ... There's no talking to you now ... us little people don't hold a candle to the Great Frank C now :wubu: :thumbsupanim Congrats Frank ... You worked hard for that one and deserve the credit.

Mike F

Hey Frank !!!!

That is an awesome looking meteorite you found and got classified. Congradulations... I have been to that area a few times, and would never expect to find a meteorite. That is also a nice size. I think that town next to you should be KingFrank, not Kingman...

Congrats...

Dave

Hi Frank and All

It's great to have you in this elite club :thumbsupanim !! Sorry we haven't given the club a name or made certificates of induction yet :rolleyes: !! Congrads my friend :wubu: :wubu: :wubu: !!Happy Huntin John B.

Aloha Frank,

Congratulations on becoming a "Rock Star". Now that you have set the bar pretty high, whats next?

Aloha and stay well,

Stan aka Kaimi

G'Day Frank

Well done! And what an excellent specimen. I still keep looking at the pictures. Superb orientation, excellent flow lines.

Do you have a picture of the back? I'd like to see some roll over lip and some bubbling. You make me proud mate. I have one sitting in the queue, not as fantastic as yours. I'm guessing an L6, but it is the main mass I possess and a very low NWA number 231 with quite a story behind it. Hope it gets published soon and we can both get together and do the Happy Dance and demo a bottle of Cabo Wabo

Congratulations

Cheers, Johnno

Cowabunga, Frank... That is an amazing find...Guess you should start lining up autographed tours and pics with bikini babes ... That truly is the dream we all traipse the desert for ... WTG, Dude ... Cheers, Unk

Cowabunga, Frank... That is an amazing find...Guess you should start lining up autographed tours and pics with bikini babes ... That truly is the dream we all traipse the desert for ... WTG, Dude ... Cheers, Unk

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :ROFL: