Nugget Shooter Forums

A deep honker hole...

Guest goldstudmuffin

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Bill and All,

It's a good thing My Bro and I went through a two day training "how to did to china" with John B. at and the green turd patch. I dug this pit all by my lonesome a couple of days ago... :rolleyes: When I hit bedrock at a measured 28" across and 20" deep I had to stop because my little pick just bounced off the calichie bedrock, I wasn't even scared because I remembered my green-turd patch training and taught me I just needed bigger tools. :thumbsupanim So I went back yesterday and finished the hole at a measured 26" deep :D :D :D my my what fun! :th: I was so pround of my new hole we went back today to take some pictures! :brows:

post-86-0-48435300-1330831716_thumb.jpg

Hi Russ

That ain't no hole that's a divet !! I thought I taught you better than that ?? Where's the tape measure ??? Now you know we don't use those baby minelab rulers !! When I put you and Scotty thru the training I also taught you guys how to speak Chinese and the fine art of picking thier pockets !! Remember a woman who fly upside down have crack up !! Happy Huntin John B.

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Slim and John,

John, :hahaha: well it's bigger than it looks in that picture... here's a little closer shot of the hole, maybe you can appreiate the size and work that went into it. :arrowheadsmiley:

post-86-0-11150000-1330834813_thumb.jpg

Guest goldstudmuffin

I've been looking for this for 15 years! I found it with a Coiltec 24" round mono. Here's a few pictures of the nugget... hope you enjoy!

post-86-0-71167500-1330840308_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-28296700-1330840400_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-27882600-1330840457_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-61662300-1330840499_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-81690100-1330840557_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-85202000-1330840594_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-30475900-1330840805_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-05710700-1330840899_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Russ, 5.73 ounces doesn't sound as cool as calling it "nearly half a pound." Done good! You hole rivals that of Jonathan Porter when he found his 21 ouncer.

G'Day Russ

I was going to mess with you a little bit, but I think John B. covered that area. I was concentrating on the hole but then again, I was curious at what came out of it and there was no mention of smelling chinese food and then I saw it. That's about all I'm going to say.

Congratulations! I'll settle for 6 or half pound. Would look nice on a chain around your neck.

But if you need a digger for those holes, I'm your man. How does 25% sound? :brows:

Cheers, Johnno

Wow, Russ ... That's a find of a life-time ... Amazing ...Congratulations on the skill and hard work it took to bring that puppy up for a suntan! Cheers, Unc

Hi Russ and All

I'm honored to be the first phone call after Scotty, your entire clan and probably everyone else on your speed dial :rolleyes: !! Well at least I was included :D !! That is a really nice find :wubu: , Thank God I didn't except your invite cause we probably wouldn't be pals after I spanked you with that thing :tisk-tisk: !! Congrads Russ it's a keeper :thumbsupanim !! Happy Huntin John B.

Congratulations Russ!!, that a nice LITTLE nugget you found!!!! :wee:

What Chinese name are you going to give it, I mean after all it did come from China??? :ROFL:

If the Chinese government gets wind of this they'll be ticked-off to say the least!!! :barnie:

Skip