Nugget Shooter Forums

8.5 dwt beauty

Guest goldstudmuffin

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Bill and All,

Little Bro was giving out detector lessons today, and they weren't free... infact it was a expensive one.

Scotty dug a 8.5 dwt nugget in an old shallow dig hole left by someone :inocent: I'm not sure because too much time has passed :tisk-tisk: but it was either me or only 2 other friends that know about this patch that passed on this nugget. It pays to listen those very faint targets... anyway we headed home after only two hours of nugget hunting.

Well at least I didn't get skunked I did get a small nugget! :D Hope you enjoy the pictures.

post-86-0-26664800-1330213473_thumb.jpg

post-86-0-36914300-1330213616_thumb.jpg

Nice looking rocks you got there! Can't help but wonder thou, why use a detector

if you don't dig up what it's telling you is there? If it makes noise there is a reason,

an yes it might be junk, or mineralization, or gold, but if you don't stay in that hole

untill you know for sure what it was trying to tell you then you might as well leave it

at home. Low and slow and dig tell you know !!!!!

( not a rant, just my take on it ) HH

Guest goldstudmuffin

I agree Bill, I remember 3 years ago when we bumped into you out in the feild and Scott was having a problem with his detector and you offered to take it home and ship it back to Minelab for Scotty.... So Scott took you up on the offer and eveything went smooth as silk on the repair and the shipping. The thing that impressed us was he bought the detector from other ML dealer that would have never offered that kind of service! You are the Man. :wubu: I just called Scott and ask him who paid for the shipping? And he couldn't remember giving you any $$$ for shipping... If that's the case Scotty owes you a invite somewhere special :D !

I agree Bill, I remember 3 years ago when we bumped into you out in the feild and Scott was having a problem with his detector and you offered to take it home and ship it back to Minelab for Scotty.... So Scott took you up on the offer and eveything went smooth as silk on the repair and the shipping. The thing that impressed us was he bought the detector from other ML dealer that would have never offered that kind of service! You are the Man. :wubu: I just called Scott and ask him who paid for the shipping? And he couldn't remember giving you any $$$ for shipping... If that's the case Scotty owes you a invite somewhere special :D !

Just glad I could help you guys out Russ and that is what friendship is about. I had forgotten all about that and I did indeed take care of the shipping :D