Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weaver hillbille

low buck surveying equipment and questions

I need to do that on my 5 acres here soon.

Selling my MUDDER in Law half.

I have the Plat and description but there is no Pins.

I have to use the Pins on the Road.

Home,

I'm not a surveyor but I bet you have pins located in the back of your property. Hopefully you do have a deed.

No Pins! They used T Post on one side. No Dead Yet. That comes when We pay it off.

I have the Discription.

Homefire ... You should have a Deed! It is the Promissory Note and the Mortgage that you get back when you pay it off. You and the bank own the property by virtue of the Note and Mortgage ... However, you own the property as described by the Deed. Exception woukld be if you are on leased land and just own your home ... then you woukld have a lease on the land and a Bill of Sale or possibly a limited deed of some sort for the building. A quick call to a local Realtor would tell you exactly how it works in your state.

Reference: 27 years in the real estate business before retiring December 31, 2010.

Mike F

:ROFL: El D--just saw 3/3 post-yep ol'school--ifn' not broken why fix?? Ya mean to tell me this these torture machines I have all over the house(3) are computers??? :thumbsupanim Great for info :grr01: but sooooo vexing. All kidding aside I like to know where I'm at,where I'm going and how to get there way before I go and plot accordingly as for me nothing beats feets on the ground and just more gadgets to lug around,break or get stolen-tons a au 2 u 2-John--PS winter starting in mid march finally ??? way nutzo :arrowheadsmiley:

All kidding aside I like to know where I'm at,where I'm going and how to get there way before I go

I was able to figure out, roughly, all my surveying on EArth.. THere must be an easier way to draw in contours- I drew many "paths"( on contour) by looking for equal elevations,click,move a bit( click) ,etc., until done. Maybe one day I'll read the directions....

I got my Brunton, I got my Brunton :ya:

D'oh.... my biggest problem is remembering why I wanted to go there n' the first place---John

A, c'mon , JOhn. Your problem is just too much multitasking in the virtual realm while operating in the physical one,,, or you have surfaced too quickly on multiple occasions.

I find I am afflicted with the same condition. I've never dived, though, Maybe it's just a human trait and some of us recognize it in themselves, better, than others want to admit to.

Imagine working an office job at a mine and have to file paperwork like this below.

I was checking the Bellekeno District in the Yukon where the :brows: only :brows: primary :brows::arrowheadsmiley:silver :arrowheadsmiley: producing mine :miner: is located.,,,,,,,,, put on your reading glasses for this one( deals with permitting, planning, lic, gobs of paperwork). Kudos to anyone who can jump through these hoopshttp://www.emr.gov.y...o.html#Licenses

Jumped through the hoops many times and after the first it's really no big deal. Thats what winter is for--reading,searching,mending equipment,running the last of my concentrated cons and of coarse.....paperwork---tons a au 2 u 2-John

i am glad you are able to adapt and overcome those hurdles, John. I look at that stuff( or my taxes) and get cold sweats and hives. I'd rather grab a shovel, digging bar and machete than push a pencil. Kudos to you for doing both :thumbsupanim

-Bryan