Nugget Shooter Forums

Odyssey Marine

A filthy, stinkin, cryin shame!!!!! Those fellers at Odyssey Marine diserve to keep it all, the courts be damned, international maritime salvage rights SHOULD prevail. Spain never went lookin fer that old ship, chalked it up as a loss way back then. If I was in charge of Odyssey Marine, I guarantee all that loot would end up back to bottom of the ocean b'fore I turned it over to Spain, let them fetch it themselves, just my :twocents: .

If I was in charge of Odyssey Marine, I guarantee all that loot would end up back to bottom of the ocean b'fore I turned it over to Spain,

My thoughts exactly.. I would take the Odyssey Marine over the Puerto Rico trench then go ooooooooooops. Where did it go... :rolleyes:

But unfortunately- it's going by air...

http://www2.tbo.com/news/offbeat/2012/feb/20/1/spain-sending-military-planes-to-retrieve-treasure-ar-360822/

Steve

That is the treasure I quoted them about (on that UFO post) when they chartered a big jet and filled each seat with a 5 gal bucket of coins. .... very successful company. Screw the court, they usually screw us. I hope the airplane mysteriously disappears, or maybe they will return the loot to South America where it was originally stolen from!.